Chapter 16

Jennie

True to her words. I did not see Lisa in class for the following days. At first I was wondering if she was that desperate to avoid me for her to be absent but our adviser mentioned that she is currently in Taiwan to perform and compete against other university dance crew.

And as I entered class on Thursday I was expecting her to be there. I know should not feel these things but I cannot seem to explain as to why I felt disappointed not being able to see her.

The day went by and I just decided to go through the studio and practice with or without Lisa.

"Jen!"

"Rosie? You okay?"

"Yea hahahaha. I was actually looking for you." She handed me a piece of paper with a written address on it.
"Lisa said to give this to you. You would meet her there as she could not meet you here in school."

"Uhmm. Thanks Rosie."

"I can drive you there if you want. I am free anyways."

"I really appreciate that. Thank you."

"Let's go"

Rosie drove me to the address given by Lisa. It was a 30 minute drive going there. Rosie drive off as soon as I left the car.

The area seems too quite. I went closer to the house wanting to knock but before I could do so the front door opened. A petite lady with long  black hair came into view. She quirked an eyebrow towards me as soon as she saw me.

"Uhmm... Is Lisa there?"

"And who might you be?"

"I --"

"Taew!" It was Lisa who shouted.

"Oh Jennie you are here already."

"Yea Rosie dropped me off"

"You know here baby?"

"Yup she is a classmate of mine."

"Well okay then I'll take my leave priya."  But before she left she faced Lisa kissing her fully on the lips in front of me as if marking her.

"You seemed busy." I retorted as soon as we entered her house.

"Yea just got back from the competition" what was I even expecting... 'her explanation'

I shrugged my thoughts knowing Lisa is not entitled to explain anything to me especially that girl.

She directed me to her studio room.

"We will practice here for today. I'll just prepare the speakers and music. You can warm up while I get back" I just nodded and stripped my jacket off.

As Lisa returned we immediately began our practice and like last time we ended in a intimate position. Even though it is part of the routine I still shiver with the contact.

"You were great Jen!" She cheerfully said. "We would slay it tomorrow" I smiled at her enthusiasm.

I guess the old Lisa that I knew was finally back.

Or so I thought she was.