Chapter 25

Lisa

I am truly happy to receive a call from Jennie. I was hesitant at first knowing how we ended up on our last meeting. But still decided to go meet her.

I have finally arrived in the building, most of the employees greeted me as I walked in front of them.

I smiled knowing everything was going according to plan.

I made my way through the conference room and was greeted by Jennie, who was gloriously sitting on her chair.

"Ms. Kim." She was beyond mad. However, she kept herself composed void from any emotion.

She then threw a file across the table going towards me.

I arched an eyebrow towards her asking what the hell was this.

"You made a proposition and I have gone through it. But it would not be fair that everything would only go on your terms Lisa." She calmly stated. She then looked at me "I accept your offer only on one condition."

"And what would that be?" Now that seems interesting what does she have in mind?

"I will be your wife for only in a span of one year. Nothing more and nothing less."

"You do know that in our current situation I have the upperhand, right?" I smirked knowing she had no advantage in the current situation.

"I don't think so. If I disagree with you I could still keep my shares and be a shareholder regardless. If you won't go with what I have proposed Ms. Manoban then surely there is no use for the two of us to talk anymore."

I breathed. This girl knows how to play. My girl is smart, I'll give it to her but this is just agitating me. I clenched my jaws bothered by the current situation. I have no choice then.

"Very well since I have scanned through the entire contract, your only proposition is to be married only for a year. Correct?" To which she nodded. "You have signed as well. Then it also means you don't object to any activities within our marriage?"

She stilled. Gotcha.

"Sex, kisses and cuddles. I'll get it all without any objection." I will have you Jennie.

"No..... I - "

I grabbed my pen and signed the contract.

"Deal is closed. I expect you to honor you words Ms. Kim so as I. Our marriage will be held two weeks from now. I will send the necessary that would help you in the process." I went near her. Bended forward, closer towards her. "And I believe I have to honor to this as well." I leaned in and gave her a peck. God such soft lips!!

I pulled away to see her shock expression.

I smirked and reached for the ring in my pocket. Her eyes widen even more.

"I came prepared didn't I Jen?" And wore the ring on her finger.

"I will see you in the wedding Jennie"

I stood straight and took my leave. I always got the upperhand Jennie and in two weeks time you are mine.

Last five chapters!!