Chapter 14

Jisoo

I am currently waiting outside Jennie's dorm. I had already texted her informing that I have arrived.

I know my decision to go to Thailand seems rash. And I am not that ignorant, I know one of her reasons of pursuing an exchange student opportunity was because she feels suffocated in Korea. I can't blame her though both our parents are very much controlling. The only difference is that my parents are a bit lax, they still want me to be happy at the end of the day so if it means that I get to decide what to do they would honor it.

Going back, I decided to follow Jennie in Thailand. I know the fact that she does not see me the way that I see her. And it kills me everytime she unintentionally makes me feel that. The best example was the situation that welcomed me as I decided to surprise her in school. Seeing her in a compromising position with that Thai beauty enrages me.

I am not blind even though I would not ask her or confirm to her my thoughts I know how she sees that Thai. Her eyes are enough to confirm my questions, as it sparkled everytime she looks at Lisa. Her eyes gleamed with pure adoration unlike when she looks at me.

So eventhough I was the one who proposed to her father that she be monitored, I am still not confident about it.

Yes! It was me who chose Rosie to be Jennie's student friend. I personally interviewed each and every applicant. But having the Chancellor's daughter apply for it is a perfect qualification that I was just looking for. However, these past weeks Rosie informed me that she had too much loads to handle that she rarely see Jennie. But to compromise she told her friend to look out for Jennie as she was still busy.

I did not trust her friend though because I had not personally had a talk with that person. And when I did saw her, it did not really go well.

"Chu?" I looked at the soft voice that had called for my attention. God! This girl is just too beautiful. I would do anything for her. I want to be the one to take care of her.

"Hey... " she waved her hand in front of me making me recover.

"Yea?"

"I thought I lost you there hahaha" she flashed her signature gummy smile towards me.

"Sorry I was just thinking. So uhmm let's go?" To which she nodded

And we went our way.