Chapter 23

Jennie

I cannot believe it. Who the hell does she think she is to call for a board meeting?

"Good morning Ms. Kim."

I did not bother to greet the employees as I am quite agitated with the turn of events.

As soon as I opened the door in the conference room, I only saw Lisa there.

"Where are the others?"

"I believe it is only you and me who are members of the board Ms. Kim?"
She stated as she walked closely towards me.

"What do you mean?"

"I bought all there shares Jennie. Thus it makes me the major shareholder and new owner of Kim's Inc." That can't happen.

"Why are you doing this?" She smirked and went behind me. She leaned in and whispered

"Simply to have you agree with a deal that I am proposing."

"I am not agreeing to any deals that you would propose!"

"I would not say if I were you."

She placed a folder in front of me. It contained a contract that he was proposing.

"Read it Jen." Though I was hesitant I know that I do not have any choice.

Upon reading it, I could not believe what her proposition was.

"Are you for real?!"

"I am. Do you really think I just entered your life again without anything prepared for you?"

I cannot believe what I just heard.

"Are you saying you do not have amnesia?"

"Right you are!" She smiled. "I was just waiting for the opportunity to do so."

"You fucker! You insatiable bitch!" I angrily charged towards her. But in an instant she held my hand and hold me in place. Pulled me closer towards her.

"I was also the reason why you got back up in your feet Jen." My eyes widen upon her revelation.

"You were also the one who was behind the ups and downs of the company." I whispered.

"Now you really are beauty and brains!"

"Are you fucking nuts?! Do you know how hard you put the entire company through?" Her eyes softened.

"But I didn't right?" She said "now sign those papers and release yourself from any kind of problem to come."

"I am not going to marry you! You are retarded if you think I would agree to such."

Her eyes suddenly darkened as if she was gravely angered.

"You will sign that fucking paper Jennie or you would see everything you worked for crumble in pieces!"

And she then left. Leaving me shaken looking towards the door she had just exited.