two

"well, here I am..." serin said, staring at the apartment unit in front of her.

"so this is where I'll be staying..."

"hi! You must be kim serin!" a male voice suddenly said from behind her. she jumped in shock and turned around.

the boy she was facing was handsome. very handsome. he had a small face, big eyes, tall figure and a nice smile.

serin was so amazed by the his face that she stared at him for a extended period of time. wow, amazing visuals.

she didn't even notice that she was staring until he smiled again and waved his hand in front of her face.

"earth to you!"

serin quickly shook her head and responded, "y-yes, I'm serin... Who are you?"

she couldn't even look at him with her reddened face.

"my name is lee eunsang, and you will be sharing the house with me."

"so...my mom mentioned that I would be staying with 11 boys...where are the other 10 of them?" serin asked curiously while she and eunsang were walking into the apartment.

"they are right here!" eunsang said excitedly and turned a doorknob.

he entered the room with serin following right behind him.

she saw 10 other strikingly handsome boys either lying on a sofa or on the carpeted floor. They all turned to look at the two.

heat rised up to her face again seeing so many boys in the same room as her.

"boys, this is kim serin! She will be lining here for a year starting now, as mrs kim mentioned to us." eunsang said with a wide grin.

"oh! so that's kim serin! I actually thought she was your girlfriend for a second." a boy with brown hair smirked.

serin blushed furiously hearing that and turned away from them.

"wooseok, stop teasing eunsang! She's too pretty to be his girlfriend." another boy with cute bunny teeth laughed.

serin blushed even more hearing that compliment.

eunsang glared at him. "yohan, shut up before I make you." he said and turned to look at serin, concerned.

"are you okay? I know, they're really annoying, but they're actually pretty nice." he smiled at her.

wow, he's concerned for me? she thought, internally smiling.

"yeah, I'm fine."she responded and smiled as much as she could.

" okay, great! let's begin the self introduction session. " eunsang said and turned around to face the boys.
"seungwoo, you first."

seungwoo raised his hand and serin immediately turned to look at him.

Wow, he has a really nice figure, she thought.

"hey, serin! I'm han seungwoo, the oldest and most responsible one living here." he said while grinning.

yohan, as eunsang called him, punched seungwoo's arm and glared at him. "no, I'm the most responsible, of course!"

it was completely silent before all of the boys started laughing like crazy.

"you? haha, more like most irresponsible!" another boy with brown hair said.

"shut up junho." yohan replied with a snort.

"stop talking!! Don't interrupt me!!" seungwoo glared at all of the boys then smiled at serin and continued.