four

"rise and shine guys!" seungyoun suddenly shouted, running into minhee and serin's room.

"he turned to serin's bed and was confused because she wasn't there.

"huh? Serin, where did you go?" he asked while scratching his head.

Junho and eunsang came in too hearing seungyoun's words.

"what? Serin's gone?" Eunsang gasped.

Suddenly, junho screamed. "the heck?? Why are there two heads in minhee's bed??"

Seungyoun and eunsang immediately turned to his bed.

Serin yawned and opened her eyes. They widened when she saw minhee's arms around her.

"oh, serin, your here." seungyoun heaved a sigh of relief.

"what are you doing on his bed?" junho asked, smirking teasingly.

"uh-"

At that moment, minhee pulled serin back so that she was lying down on the bed again and tightened the hug.

Serin blushed furiously. She stared at minhee's beautiful, perfect features and his fluffy blond hair. He was the definition of a human god.

Seungyoun and junho were laughing their asses off and "oooooo-ing" at them while eunsang had this annoyed expression on his face.

Minhee's eyes fluttered open. He smiled down at serin and whispered, "good morning."

She looked away, fanning her face. They were extremely close to each other and serin's couldn't take it.

He chuckled and turned around only to scream in shock at seungyoun and junho with mischievous grins on their faces.

"what are you guys doing in our room?" minhee asked, looking at anywhere but the two of them.

"we wanted to wake you guys up...only to see yall cuddling!" junho said, laughing.

"so, are you guys dating or something?" seungyoun asked with a smirk on his face.

"what...no!" serin shouted, blushing even more. She didn't know that she could blush so much.

Eunsang just crossed his arms and glared at them. Well, glared at minhee.

Serin's face immediately turned into a confused one.

"Eunsang, what's wrong?"

"nothing. I'll be going now." he responded bluntly and walked off.

"um... Im going to check on eunsang to make sure he's okay. Stay right here, I'll be back." serin told the three boys in the room and rushed off to find eunsang.

Serin looked all over the small apartment and finally found eunsang sitting in a corner of the kitchen.

He seemed frustrated and...sad?

Serin quickly walked towards eunsang and sat down next to him.

"Eunsang, you can tell me what's wrong. I won't judge." serin told him.

Eunsang turned his head away from her.

Obviously, he was jealous at how close serin and minhee were.

He didn't want to admit it, but he may have a crush on serin.

That was confirmed when he felt jealously just looking at them being all lovey-dovey.

Why can't I be minhee? I have everything he has, so why not me?

Eunsang finally sighed and faced serin.

He suddenly stood up, making serin stand up too.

She was clearly confused.

All of a sudden, eunsang pushed her against a wall with his arms on either side of her.

He leaned in closer to serin's blushing face and whispered,

"I don't like how close you are to minhee."

Serin has been gone for such a long time, where is she? Minhee thought.

"I'm going to check up on serin, okay?" he told seungyoun and junho, then ran off.

Seungyoun and junho exchanged glances, then started laughing.

"minhee's whipped for serin." junho said in between laughing.

Minhee searched for serin everywhere until he came to the kitchen.

He was about to shout "serin, are you here?" when he saw eunsang and Serin standing dangerously close.

Serin was blushing very hard. Eunsang was smirking at her.

Minhee felt his blood boil at the sight.

Why is serin so close to eunsang?

What relationship do they have?

Wait, why am I so bothered? Me and serin are just friends. Not a couple...

But as he continued looking at them, he started to question his feelings.

Do I like serin?