twenty one

minkyu gripped his pencil so tight, that his hand was a deep shade of red. he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "back off, minhee, she's mine." he whispered, clenching his fist instead of the pencil.

his tablemate, choi hyerin, managed to catch what he said. she stared at him, then at serin and minhee. she soon realised what was going on.

hyerin stared at minkyu with a pair of eyes filled with disappointment and heartbreak. tears that contained the same amount of sadness threatened to spill out of her eyes.

you must wonder, why was she so upset? well, choi hyerin has had a crush on minkyu since elementary school. they were classmates all the way from elementary, to middle, then finally to high school.

she never had a chance to talk to him throughout all those years. she knew him very well. she knew he didn't like girls like her. girls that liked to gossip and say mean things about others.

that's right. hyerin was one of the mean girls. she was pretty, but arrogant. her attitude was the reason minkyu didn't even spare her a glance, even though she was well known in school.

that new girl again, she thought. why does everyone like her? first lee eunsang, now kim minkyu...

she had trouble even thinking about the fact that minkyu was in love with another girl.

so, she did what she thought she had to.

I must take revenge on that kim serin, she smirked.