six

"hyeongjun-ah?"

After serin had "fought" with minhee, she ran to find her other best friend, hyeongjun.

She just wanted to let everything out and rant to hyeongjun.

"hmm?" hyeongjun hummed is response, turning to face her.

Serin walked forwards and collapsed on hyeongjun's bed.

"woah, serin, what's wrong?" he asked her sitting next to her on his bed.

"why am I so affected? What's wrong with me?" Serin asked herself and chuckled.

She told hyeongjun everything that happened and sighed deeply. What had she done wrong?

Sure, she shared a kiss with eunsang and she liked how it felt, but no one was there at that time. And why would minhee be mad at her anyways, she wasn't cheating on him...

And why did she feel so sad when minhee shouted at her?

"do you recall doing anything?" hyeongjun asked, trying to help her.

"well..." serin started but trailed off.

Hyeongjun raised an eyebrow at her.

"I sorta kinda maybe kissed eunsang today." serin said and sheepishly smiled at a shocked hyeongjun.

"YOU WHAT??" he screamed.

"he kissed me first, okay?" Serin raised her hands up in defense. She felt awkward to not kiss him back so she just went with the flow.

Hyeongjun suddenly seemed like he was deep in thought.

"do you think minhee's jealous of your relationship?" he said after a while.

"but why would he be jealous? That eunsang will be my new best friend and not him?" she laughed.

Hyeongjun didn't laugh back.

"does minhee think you guys are just best friends?" hyeongjun asked again.

"I...don't know...do you think..." she replied hesitantly, then widened her eyes.

Hyeongjun slowly nodded and said, "it's a possibility that kang minhee likes you, serin."