fifteen

"so?"

serin looked at all of them nervously. she really didn't want to pick between all of them.

"I...uh..." she stammered.

her heart was racing like mad.

first, eunsang.

he was sweet and definitely good looking. he was the first one she knew on her first day living with the boys.

he was confident and straightforward at times but seems shy and cute too.

she looked up to see eunsang smiling at her sweetly.

she couldn't smile back at him. no. I can't give him false hope.

as much as she hated to admit it,she only thought of eunsang as a good friend.

sure he was handsome, but she can't feel affection towards him. at least, not now.

her eyes trailed towards minkyu. she swore she stop breathing for just a second.

he was perfect. handsome, kind, smart and polite.

he was so romantic and cute when he confessed to her, and she was even going to accept him.

but then again, was that just something that happened in that quick moment, where she was swept away by minkyu's confession?

she couldn't bring herself to stare into minkyu's dreamy eyes again, so she turned to face kang minhee, the last boy.

minhee. he made her act up so many times. he caught her attention during her first day, then she accidentally spilled that ramen all over herself when she saw him shirtless, not to mention she always blushed around him and admired his features.

she also questioned her feelings for him recently. "do I like minhee..." she blurted out accidentally them covered her mouth.

when she looked up, she saw a glint of pure joy in his eyes.

minkyu and eunsang seemed displeased but didn't say anything.

she shot them a guilty look.

"I..." she trailed off.

they raised an eyebrow at her.

"don't know." she sighed.

their shoulders drooped.

it was silent for a while after that.

shit, I made it awkward. serin panicked.

then, minkyu spoke up.

"I have an idea!"

all eyes shot towards his direction.

"okay, since serin can't decide right now, let's not pressure her." he begun.

she smiled gratefully at minkyu and gestured for him to continue.

"so... let's have a little contest." he smirked slightly.

serin gasped while minhee widened his eyes. eunsang looked confident.

"let's see who can court serin better. like pretend to be her boyfriend. she will decide who she feels most attached to at the end of the contest." minkyu explained.

"we will each have one week to show her that you are the one." he finished off.

minhee and eunsang nodded slowly.

serin felt taken aback.

I was so shy around boys...now three boys will pretend to be my boyfriend...

how can my heart deal with this?!

she blushed so hard, she looked like an actual tomato.

serin waited for her face to cool and quickly faced the three boys again, who were chuckling at her.

"I accept..." she told them.

the three of them seemed overjoyed and all she could do was smile at them.

"who's first?" she asked, curious.

"Eunsang."