five

Minhee continued to watch them, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"what?" serin squeaked nervously at eunsang, who was staring at her intensely.

"I said, I don't like how close you are to minhee." Eunsang repeated, a smirk forming on his lips.

When minhee heard this, he snorted.

"but...w-why? we are just friends, eunsang..." serin replied, looking away.

"because im jealous, serin." eunsang answered.

"we are just friends. Nothing more. I don't like minhee, okay?" Serin said, rolling her eyes.

Minhee heard what serin said and felt his heart hurt.

But I want you to like me back...

"well, why don't you prove it to me?" eunsang told her, smiling.

"wha-"

Next, eunsang smashed his lips onto hers, leaving her breathless. Serin was stunned and blushed like mad, but kissed back.

Minhee couldn't watch them eat each other's faces any longer and ran away, back to his room.

Seungyoun and junho were still laughing about minhee and serin when minhee ran into the room and jumped onto his bed.

Junho cautiously walked towards him and could hear his muffled sniffles and quiet sobs.

"are you...crying, minhee?" junho asked, causing minhee to sit up on his bed.

"no, why would you think that?" minhee replied and smiled.

Seungyoun raised an eyebrow at his puffy eyes.

"okay, fine. I am crying." minhee sighed, then smashed his face back onto his pillow.

Junho looked at seungyoun, who raised his other eyebrow as well.

Finally, junho sighed and asked, "why?"

Minhee's sniffles stopped for a while. He didn't reply to junho's question immediately, but after a long pause.

"I'm...jealous."he said, then sighed sadly. "guys, you may think it's crazy, but I think I like serin."

Junho's eyes widened when he heard that.

He turned back to seungyoun who had his mouth open in shock.

Finally, it was seungyoun's turn to ask minhee. "why do you like serin? Also, you said that you felt jealous. Why?"

Minhee paused for a moment before answering. " I don't know, I just feel attached to her. She's friendly, unlike some other girls."

He also replied to seungyoun's other question.

"I saw eunsang and serin in the kitchen just now, and they were only inches apart. Then..."

Junho suddenly gasped. "no."

Minhee sighed and shook his head. "yes. Eunsang kissed serin."

As minhee thought about that scene, he sighed deeply.

Junho almost fell in shock.

"Eunsang and serin????" seungyoun shouted.

"shush! Serin might hear you." minhee scolded seungyoun, although seungyoun was the older one.

Junho and seungyoun looked at each other and nodded.

Minhee felt totally confused."huh-"

"seungwoo-hyung!" they shouted at the same time.

Minhee still looked confused. "guys, why are you calling seu-"

He was inturrupted when seungwoo ran into the room. "so, why did you guys call me here?"

Junho pointed to minhee and replied, "minhee has some relationship problems! "

Seungyoun nodded and added, "we thought that since you're the oldest, you could help him. We surely can't."

Seungwoo held in chin in thought. Suddenly, his face turned pale.

"minhee, do you have a crush on a guy?? Are you gay??" he asked minhee, covering his mouth.

"seungwoo-hyung, I don't have a crush on a boy." minhee replied in annoyance.

"then who do you like? You told me that none of the girls from school caught your eye." seungwoo asked again.

Minhee looked away from seungwoo.

"wait...dont tell me..." seungwoo gasped.

"minhee likes serin!" seungyoun said and laughed at minhee.

"what??? She's your best friend! You can't crush on your best friend?!" seungwoo said, his eyes wide.

"I cant control my feelings." minhee said blankly.

"you never know if she likes you back. There are 10 other boys living here, she could be crushing on one of us." seungwoo told him.

"Eunsang especially." minhee mumbled.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"who is "she"? " Serin asked.

Minhee's eyes widened.

" o-oh, hi serin..." minhee greeted and waved at her.

Junho and seungyoun stated giggling at each other, to which minhee responded to by kicking them.

Serin looked confused but just smiled at them.

"hey guys, sorry I took so long, I was finding eunsang." she told them.

"yeah, and kissing him." minhee muttered.

"hm?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"nothing." minhee said and looked away.

"oh, okay..." serin replied and blinked a few times.

"get out of our room, I wanna lie down." she then told the others, and jumped onto her bed.

After a while, she got hungry.

She sat up on her bed and called for minhee.

"minhee-ah! Could you help me get the cup ramen in the kitchen downstairs?"

"get it yourself." minhee replied without looking at her.

Serin frowned at his reposed and crossed her arms. "minhee, why are you bring so cold to me? We are best friends, don't hide anything from me, okay?"

Just best friends?

"no. I said it's nothing." minhee raised his voice.

"Please just tell me-"

"IT'S NOTHING! STOP ASKING ME!" minhee shouted at her, annoyed.

Why can't you see, Serin? That I'm the one for you and not eunsang?

Why did you kiss eunsang back? Do you like him too?

Minhee glared at serin who seemed like she was about to cry.

"okay then. I'm sorry." serin said and took a deep breath.

She felt extremely hurt and worried about minhee. But she didn't let the tears fall.

She ran out of the room and slammed the door.