nineteen

"serin-ah, if you don't mind me asking, why did you faint yesterday? are you okay now?" eunsang worriedly asked.

eunsang decided to talk to her when they were back home, in case soomi sees them together at school.

"i-im fine now, eunsang. thank you for worrying..." she muttered.

he smiled at her response. "okay, rinrin."

she blushed at his nickname for her. she always blushed so much when he said that darn nickname.

he smiled wider when he saw her cheeks red. I finally made her blush. he thought cheerfully but quickly coughed.

"rinrin, I was so worried when you fell to the ground like that...please don't do that ever again..." he suddenly held her hands and she flinched at the sudden contact.

"i'm sorry, eunsang..." she responded, not looking at him.

she didn't want to tell him that she had a panic attack because of those comments made about her. she thought she was weak, so what would eunsang think?

they stayed like that, not talking to each other for what seemed like forever. both of them were too scared to start the conversation.

finally, eunsang took a deep breath. "I feel like it's, because of me."

serin raised an eyebrow. "what?"

"you fainted." eunsang looked up at serin, "it's because of me, isn't it? "

serin kept silent. in a way, it was. but she wasn't going to say it.

"i think it's best for you that we completely skip my week. sure, I want you to choose me in the end, but your mental health is more important." he continued.

serin smiled. he really cares about me, she thought. "thank you, eunsang. I hope we can stay as friends."

eunsang just smiled and nodded.

she sighed and engulfed him in a hug. eunsang was startled but hugged back, slightly blushing.

"minkyu-ah, our week starts tomorrow..." serin said, slightly flushed. she still had a crush on minkyu, although she also admitted to liking minhee. she couldn't lie. he was handsome and polite.

"really?" serin could hear excitement from his voice and she chuckled slightly. "okay! i'll wait outside your house tomorrow! let's go to school together!" he shouted from over the phone.

serin, however, frowned. "u-uh...we can walk to school together...but lets not do this dating thing in school..." she said hesitantly, feeling bad.

"oh? okay then..." minkyu responded, slightly confused.

"why don't we...watch Netflix at my place instead after school?" she quickly said.

minkyu smiled and nodded, although she couldn't see it. "sure."

"is she here yet..." minkyu muttered. as much as he loved serin, they were going to be late for school if she doesn't come out in five minutes. after all, he was a student enforcer.

four minutes passed. minkyu stared at the door, tapping his foot, slightly panicking. uh oh, what if I will be late?

at that exact moment, serin ran out, huffing and puffing.

today, minhee gave her the idea of trying bolder makeup.

she wasn't good at bold makeup styles, so minhee offered to help her...

"im actually a really good makeup artist!" minhee grinned. serin scoffed. "yeah right. how will I know that I can trust you with my beautiful face?"

minhee pouted sadly but smiled right after. "glad you know you're beautiful, serin."

she blushed and looked away. "that's not the point."

minhee noticed and held in his laughter. cute, he thought.

"like I said, im great at makeup so you don't have to worry! now just relax while I work my magic."

"sure, sure." serin smiled and sat in front of minhee.

she then seemed to think for a second. I feel like I'm missing something?

right when he started applying the foundation, serin suddenly stood up.

"wait! I need to apply my skincare first to maintain this skin." she said, touching her face.

minhee chuckled and nodded. serin did a thumbs up at minhee and walked towards her vanity mirror, picking up her bunny headband to push her hair out of her face. she put it on many times but failed. she pouted sadly." why can't I do this?"

minhee chuckled and walked towards her. he picked up the headband and tied it around her head. she looked at the mirror and noticed how close he was standing behind her. her face reddened. if I look back, out faces would be only a inch apart...she
thought.

she took the chance to admire minhee's face in the mirror. wow. his skin glowed and she almost wanted to ask for his skincare routine right then and there. his features were perfect and symmetrical. his hair was fluffy and cute, framing his face perfectly.

she had to close her mouth if she didn't want to blurt out something along the lines of "you are so handsome!".

minhee grinned and turned her around. her hair flew in all directions as he pulled her hand.

"woah!" she gasped, looking up at minhee's face.

he smiled at her. as she thought before, their faces were really only a inch apart.

her face and ears both turned red. to hide it, she quickly put her arms around minhee and buried her face in his chest.