Just a friend

"You have to let him go, girl!" Alya demanded. Marinette didn't even flinch, she had told her class over a year go that she over Adrien.

Marinette turned and glared at the taller female. "Lila is the all one drooling over Adrien and Adrien only drools over sweets so I guess their both out of luck."

The room gasped, so that's what happens when I actually snap. I took a deep breath and reined myself in.

Lila burst into tears. Alya gave me an attempt at a fear striking glare. Honestly I had seen Bruce pretend to laugh better.

After a day of Lila lie and Alya scream suffice to say that I was ready to curl myself into my boyfriend's arms and relax.

"There's an akuma!" Holed a random person person as they randomly ran from the north.

"How dare you say that The Lion King is a lame musical" A man who looked unsurprisingly like Scar roared "Now fear a true King"

I hid in a dumpster to have Tikki transform me. I jumped straight into the action which happened to be Chat Noir get chased by rabid Hyenas that were clearly once people.

"Pleased you could joined us My Lady" Chat Noir grins.

Robin scoffs at him "Some of us have lives had don't include saving useless people from somebody else meaningless trash talk"

"Be nice" I swat at him.

"Lion King is sufficient animal version of Hamlet"

"If I had a gold star I would give it to you right now" I turned to 'The Musical King' "Where is his-"

"The jacket around his waist that is acting like a tail."

"Miraculous Ladybug" I yell throwing up my yo-yo. With all the grace I can I catch a gold star. It only took a second to start crying with laughter.

The star in my hand flashes red with spots as does the floor, and Robin's weapon.

Explaining the plan was easy, clearing Chat's eye so he could do it less so.

"Musical King I would like gift you a golden star for loving such an amazing franchise". As he reached for the star the floor crumbled below him. I smiled at Chat Noir: without his balance he was unable to stop Robin from using his katana to slice through the jacket.

The villain's akuma was cleansed and with that the reporters came. Some asked about the victim (I smiled 'they need more to recover'), some asked about our identities('Little lady said No' grinned Chat), the Justice League('Tt' Robin), diet and exercise (Chat responding with 'Extra Frys?') and then the famous question "Are you dating?"

Chat Noir rustled his bangs "No we are all just friends and partners"

"Ladybug is a without a doubt a diamond in the desert but their are things more rare". Robin looked at his blank wrist "Look at the time, I have a life that needs me" We all laughed as Robin disappeared.