Animals

I didn't want to start a fight but it was fight as soon as I said "We are not adopting any more animals".

"I am going to adopt as many animals as I possibly can" Damian frowned crossing his arms.

"No, you are not"

He glared at me "Give me one reason that we should not have more animals".

I pointed at our bed "We don't have the bed space" As I said this Alfred the cat jumped on the bed followed by Titus and Jerry the turkey.

"That is plenty of room" he defended.

I raised my eyebrows as Goliath flew in and flopped on the bed. Fang rushed onto the bed himself because where else is spoiled rotten alligator going to sleep.

Before Damian could defend his pets, Batcow walked in.

"Beloved I know that the animals love sleeping on our bed but-"

I nodded at him as seven of Selina's cat strutted in and fell asleep on Goliath. Cass's bunny, Judy, hopped into the bed pet pile.

"Is there more?"

"I adopted a fish while you were visiting your family in Paris." He mumbled looking at the animals on the bed. "At least fish can't sleep on the bed"

I throw my hands in the air as the bed under batcow's added weight. "I going to take a bath."

"Wait"

It only took a second before I screamed.

"His name is Percy"