Gaming

Who in their right mind "Would be hosting a gaming tournament in Gotham."

Todd laughed so hard he almost fell off of the roof. "Stupid people.  baby bird. stupid people."

"A French class that claims that they needed an escape from all the akumas." Father huffed.

Dick grinned and in a mock French girl voice . "Daddy said that Akuma's can't fly over sea and Marinette said that Gotham was important and inspiring city." He batted his eyes "But who cares what she thinks, we are to relax"

"Robin. Nightwing. You are to go covert and protect these civilians. They are bound to attract unwanted attention"

Greyson and I nod slipping into the bat mobile and quickly changing in civilian outfits and sunglasses. Since the class was around my age it was simple to walk in and pretend I belonged with the group.

Within the short time I was there, the accepted me into the midst. Adrein told me about his classwith a subtle noted to avoid Choloe the self intilted one and Lila the liar. "Everybody else is good especially Marinette."

"Marinette?" I ask recognize the mane of the girl you called my city inspiring.

Adrien smiled "She is our class president. She had been planning this trip for months. booking the tours and planning our entire stay."I raised my eyebrows at the young model. 'Everything you see is because of her. no matter what Lila says"

I look around for the girl "Destroying anybody who dares to challenge her at Ulimate Mecha Strike"

I perked up at mention of the game "Which one"

Adrien smirked then pointed at a petite girl that winning against one of the security guards "Yes"

Suddenly the room went dark. "Frenchies in Gotham. Seems like you need to learn about fear"

The temperature in the room dropped like a hot rock. 'Of course this class attracted one of Arkham's most insane villains'. From what I could see the class was using the darkness to their advantage getting everybody close to the door that way the could all excepted at the same time.

A feather light flinch to my arm made my head snap to the girl, Marinette "Hello" The blue eyed woman whispered. "I read on the villains in this city. The best thing to do is stay calm and get out as silently as possible."

I nod in understanding. Scarecrow is still blathering on about teaching foreigners to respect fear.

"You called Gotham inspiring" he stated not stated how he knew that.

Marinette's ocean glittered "For a city that  is so riddled in crime to still stand shows integrity, these people haven't giving up hope, and if you look in any gift shop in this city you will see items with Batman crest or Robin or another hero. These people support the justice of their city. What is not to find inspiration from". My heart skipped a beat. A yip came from my side.

The lights turned on and the class raced out but Scarecrow had caught two of them a girl with long horse like hair and Marinette.

"Please my parents are important politicians, you can't kill me"

Scarecrow laughed "I don't care about money" And proceed to stick them both with a vial of fear toxin. He dropped them both unceremoniously to the ground.

Cackling as the brunette stumbled to defend herself against her hallucinations Scarecrow watched her with glee. He failed to notice that bluenette will more pissed then scared.

"How are you fairing Princess" hissed the maniac looking at Marinette.

With the quickness of a trained vigilante I watch as she broke his arm. "I am Princess Justice and if you think for half a second I will give you the miraculous of the heroes. You have another thing coming."

I listen to the class is gasp behind me " Her fear is to become an akuma"

A buff male laughed behind me "Ya, the akuma of Kicka-" The short pink haired one elbowed him in the ribs.

Her eyes were cloudy, fear toxic clearly orchestrating her actions. Scarecrow began to scream rushing her. She reacted like she wasn't in a hallucination. She outright wiped the floor with him.

Nightwing injected with the antitoxin. Only a soft "Bye bye little butterfly" was heard.

Red hood cackled walking up to me "Don't worry your girlfriend is fine. But you should return to your class". Even through the modified voice I heard the wink.

I hissed at Todd but returned to class.