Decorating

"Disney!" I shout.

I hear a groan and watch Alfred the cat's body turns so he can give me a dirty look "Beloved, it's three. Please go to bed."  groaned the blanket beside me.

I laugh at my boyfriend "I have the prefect plan to surprise your family"

Damian huffed "That's marvelous."  I watched as an arm peeked out from the cover "Wait til morning"

I smile "Not a chance". I laugh as the hand retreats and Damian curls into himself. "I will start breakfast at Six.", With that I pop my backand get to work.

I know that since Damian decided to move France to be with me til I finish College, his family misses him. He mises them too not that those words will even touch his vocal cords. Every member of this family (including myself) is obsessed with at least one dinsey movie. Decorating the apartment with Fantasia, Alice and Wonderland, Brother Bear, Treasure Plant, Oliver and Company, Cinderalla, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Atlantis, and Zootopia. And Enchanded for myself because Dick will never let go of the fact I think of everybody else and forget myself.

I made the stockings myself. The design for the Fantasia hat with Alfred's name on the white tuff trim. The Cheshire Cat, Tail acting as the trim, lined on the inside with a dating advice for him and Selina. 4 bears staring up at the fluffy Aurora Borealis colored trim in awe, each having matching eyes to each of the brothers. Flying ships over a galaxy themed sock, Babs will love it. Oliver wearing a cat sized Red Hood costume with the hood off and him standing on it. Assassin Cinderella need I say more. Steph laughing at see our family as  Chihuahuas, she didn't know see needed it but she did. Finnick in a "I survived Gotham' T-shirt because it reminds me of his families stories about Damian. I would never.

By time I was done with the last Stocking, I had to start breakfast. With Christmas and Breakfast ready to start I passed out at the table.

-------------------------------------------------------

Waking up was simple. A pleasing aroma emerged from the kitchen so I knew that Marinette had prepared breakfast.

Walking into the next my eyes gazed my pets at my beloved's feet and in front of the seat side her a Cinnamon Potato Pancakes and small bowl of Raspberries.

I look toward the mantel and see she spent all morning on unique stockings for my family. One problem she didn't do one for herself. "Angel would like me to take you to our bed?" I ask the sleeping woman already scooping her up.

I tuck her in and smile. " I love you" whispers a tired happy voice.

"I love you too. You will never forgive me if you not adequate enough to bake for our families".

"Good night Handsome. Goodnight Tikki"

A soft voice to my left "Goodnight Marinette".

I ponder about hiding the ring in pocket under our Batfamily themed tree as I eat my breakfast. Maybe I ask her before my family gets here on Christmas. I retract that thought immediately I want to have my family there when she says she'll marry me.

I look toward our room "Marry Christmas Angel".