Mistletoe

Getting their little brother to kiss his crush was not going to be a simple task. At least not with a sword going somewhere unpleasant.

"What if we just push the little brats into a closet." Jason grumbled.

Dick sighed "Just because it worked on me and Babs does not mean it will work Baby Bird. And we had to drag you out of the closet ". Jason flushed red.

"How did Demon Spawn even befriend that tiny cupcake." Jason muttered to get the attension off of him.

"Is Cupcake the best name you and come up with, Jay?" Tim grinned.

Jason shrugged "I could call her Cheesecake"

Steph scoffed "You can't use that. It is name of the baby in the fanfiction I wrote about Tikki and Plagg". Everybody turned to the blonde.

The disappointed looks of the family got her to stop talking.

Dick was the first to the silence "Marinette is coming over because I asked to help make dessert for the holiday party the Titans are hosting. Does- "

Jason snorted "Of course you did"

"Does anybody have any ideas that will seal the deal with these two little Lovebirds? Lovebugs?"

Jason took a deep breath "The closet"

"No"

Tim smiled "I can make a trip wire and we can have them go down like Simba and Nala did".

Steph gave an evil cackle "We can wait until their are asleep and tie a red string to his pinkie call Zatanna to make sure he can't take it off and connect it to Marinette. Oh we can ask her to make it invisible. Then we tell him that connects to his soul mate and make it seem like a super rare phenomenon"

The room was staring at her again. Jason held out his hand to her "Alright Blondie, I don't know what you are smoking but you need to share"

"I didn't smoke anything but I did have some of the drink in the black mug with the superman logo."

Tim looked at this girlfriend in horror "You drank my coffee?!"

"What are even seeing right now?"

Tim was on the verge of tears "She is probably as many realities as Garnet right now"

The group walked away to call a doctor for the poor girl. Just as his family left Damian walked in with Marinette.

She instantly spotted the mistletoe in the doorway above them. Damian eyes widened as he saw what she see was looking at. "I am going to kill my brothers" He whispered.

He look down at the rose bush faced girl. No matter what he wanted to do he had to inform her that she was not required to kiss him in anyway.

Marinette used that moment of silence to pull her courage together and pull him down by his green shirt collar into a roaring kiss. Butterflies were to weak to explain the feeling they both felt in that moment. Heck even New Years fireworks would have put to shame.

Alfred smiled to the side "Looks like my plans was the one that worked.". Not that Alfred would ever inform his family of that little fact.