Domestic

I sighed happily as I watched my children play with their father. Damian was encased in a fluffy prison made entirely of our daughters' stuffed animals.

"Can I come out now?" He complained.

I heard the light giggle of our first daughter "No Daddy. Everybody needs to hug you all at same time"

"Amala, sweetheart, they are all hugging me" My husband smiled trying to hide his discomfort.

Amala shook her head "I haven't added Naime's stuffed animals yet"

"Yet" I agree.

He turned his head with pleading eyes like I should free him from his fluffy prison of hugs. I shook my head, He was on his own.

I held back my laughter as I mouthed 'She is going to drown you in her love'.

Damian's green eyes softened but her smirked 'I would rather drown in yours.' I rolled my eyes at him.

Both of your heads snapped to the door as the bell rang. "I'll get it" I smile knowing thst the only reason he wanted to get the door was that was a good excuse to break out of his stuffed animal hugs.

I reached the door as it swung open "Welcome in Steph" I grin as the blonde walks in "Hello Tim"

I heard grumbling and then Damian yelled "Tell Fatgirl and her husband to get lost. I am busy"

"Daddy stop moving"

More grumbling.

Steph raised her eyebrows far used to my husband's insults. "Sup Satan"

"Get out of my house, Drake's"

Tim snorted "Nope still not used to it"

I smiled as Tim walked down the hall "Amala, Naime, Want to give your Aunt Steph and I hugs."

Two little heads popped out "Hugs?"

Steph opened her arms "Hugs". Suddenly her arms were fullied with two giggling little girls. "You're grown little birds"

My husband walked into the room "Kids do that"

"Daddy you left the hugs"

Damian nodded sadly "I would have been happily to stay but Naime's dog Sirius said he was getting a cramp"

Naime glared her sister "Sirius won't have complained if he was close to Remus when they were hugging dad"

Amala huffed "It is not my fault you have picky animals"

The agruement continued at the hall.

Tim grinned "I take that this Dick's fault"

"The hugging obsession, completely" I agree. "The army of stuffed animals, that was Damian"

Damian crossed his arms "i deny all evidence"

"Lots and lots of evidence" I wink at my in-laws.

Steph raised her eyebrows.

"Girls who gave you your animals"

"Daddy" if Damian muttered traitors I pretended not to notice. "Except Sirius and Remus their from Uncle Jason."

Amala held up an owl "Uncle Jason gave me Hedwig".

Everybody laughed. That is what happens when you let you Jason babysit.

"Wow, we are almost a normal family" Steph grinned.

"Mom!!!"

I sigh "Almost"