Fire

If Bruce was never allowed into the kitchen, his sons were not allowed to say the word Kitchen.

Marinette loves Damian with all her heart and soul but he needed to understand this simple fact. "No I have got it Handsome, but thank you"

Damian crossed his arms "Despite what you seem to think I am not an incompetent cook, Angel". Honestly I had never seen Damian cook but that because of Alfred's strict don't breath in my kitchen policy. Renting an apartment in Paris while she finished collage was a major step in their relationship. But it also meant that someone beside Alfred had to cook.

"I sure that you can cook but I am perfectly fine with cooking our dinner tonight" She shrugged.

"I am not fine with you cooking" Her eyes narrowed "Not that you are a bad cook but-" they narrowed farther " You had several full classes and at least two Akuna attacks to deal with today not Chat Noir was the best help. Relax and let me take care of you".

The love shining though like a fire in his forest green eyes weren't making this a fair fight. She didn't stand a chance against the dark squire. "Okay but it has to be simple"

He kissed her forehead "You deserve more than a simple meal"

"I have seen your bother Dick set sereal on fire, Jason try to make brownies with cake mix, and Tim try to make Ramen with the coffee pot at his work." She pouted "Please, today do something simple and we can work up to more complicated things. Is that fair, My heart?"

The fight draned out of him "Yes Beloved". He set the fireplace alight and began working on dinner. The joke was everybody he was best friends with Jonathan Kent. And the Kent family loved to cook and were more then happy to teach him how not burn their's or any other residence.

Dinner took 30 after he found a sufficient reciepe on Pinterest. 'It isn't cheating Little D, it using your resourses'.

The male took a seat on the couch next to his girlfriend handing her her plate."Damian this isn't simple" She complained as moaned into the food. He showed her his phone.

"I will accept your apology after you finished"

She moaned into the food at the next bite. Instead of answering she snuggled into his side and enjoyed the warmth of his love and the fire.