Chapter 2

I look around to see Leslie, "he is gone?" Sam said as we walk in more, seeing monsters almost every where but they look at us like we was one of them. I didn't understand, I saw a tower and pointed at it, "maybe we can climb it, see where we are at and look for Leslie" I said, Sam took off running and climb up it. I ran after him and got to the top. We look around and Sam saw Leslie "look there he is!" he pointed and we saw a gate closed behind him. "Damn it" I said, Sam look at me, and we got down from the tower. "Amantha, Sam! Up here!" I look up and saw Dr. Jimenez and Sebastian walking toward him. I found stairs that lead up toward them but as soon we got there Dr. Jimenez left. "Long story before you ask but...I need to ask you something"
"what?"
"those...those monsters, after you two ran toward Leslie they just look at you and went back to eating....why that?"
"I don't know" I said and saw Dr. Jimenez yelling at them and the monsters started to chase him.
"he is stupid"
"don't have to tell me twice"
Sebastian said then Sebastian, Sam and I started to the gate, "great"
"what?"
"need something to break these chains....like a chainsaw"
"chainsaw?" he walk past me and Sam. I look up at the gate, I heard crying, "Leslie?"
"Amantha?"
"I'm here and so is Sam, you need stay where you are at. I'm here to protect you like I promise"
"He is here, he is watching! He wants you and get inside my head!"
"Leslie, I don't understand" I heard him yell and that was it, "LESLIE!!!" Me and Sam yelled at the same time. I turn around and seen a tall, beefy man behind me and Sam. The man was holding a chainsaw, he just stands there looking at us, then he started his chsinsaw and at point I heard gun shot. "Amantha, Sam get away!" Sebastian yelled out, Sam grab my arm and took off running, we climb up the tower once more, as I watch the chainsaw man and Sebastian fight. "Foolish children" I heard behind me, I turn to look, Sam was in the corner trying not to cry.
"Sam? Did you say something?" I asked, he shook his head no.
I look at Sebastian again, "Amantha, that man is near" I look at Sam, "sweet child. You and Sam have a gift, just like Leslie"
I look around us but nothing. "Where are you?" I asked then Sam jump and cover his ears. "Sam!" I sit beside him, I look through the crack and seen Sebastian killed that chainsaw man then the blood float toward the gate. My eyes widen, there stood the hooded man. He look at Sebastian then turn his head to the tower we was at. I knew he was look at us, I can feel his eyes looking into mine. I couldn't look away until he turn and disappeared. I look at Sam, "why you crying?" I asked him, he just look at me as tears ran down his face. "N-nothing" he look down, "come on, Sebastian killed the chainsaw man-"
"His name is Sadist...and he not dead...." He said as he cut me off, "what?"
"Nothing....can we go now...." Sam said, we climb down, "Amantha...." Sam said as he pointed to Sebastian.
He walk towards us, "I'm going to look around for anything before I open it."
"You want us to come?" I asked,
"No....too many The Haunted here.." Sam said, "the haunted?" Sebastian and I said at the same time. Sam look down, "Just stay here..." Sebastian said as he walk off. I sit down on the ground next to Sam. "Sam? What going on? It not the time to play around" I said,
"But he wants to play games, mostly with you just I didn't know it going to be a scary game...."
"Sam, it not a game though. I don't know why but that monster-"
"Sadist"
"Ok, that Sadist could kill us at that point and time plus the...what those zombie things called again?"
"The Haunted"
"And the haunted could rip us apart when we ran after Leslie.....Sam, it time to not act like a 10 year old. I need you as much you need me." Sam bent down and lean toward my ear, "but they won't, it's the rules of his game for you, me and him" I stand up, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn around, "shit, Sebastian you scared me"
"Sorry, let go" Sebastian walk ahead of us. As we past the gate he open, "Wait! Wait for me" I turn my head and seen Jimenez running after us.