Chapter 9

~Dream~

I was sitting in a open space in a sunflowers field. I had on a pretty dress and I look beside me and there was Leslie dress up nice drinking from a wine glass. "You know, your name mean flower right?" I heard Leslie, I look at him. He said that plain and not repeating. "I didn't know" I said, I watch him pick a sunflower and hand it to me. "You are more beautiful then any flowers in the world" I took the flower and I felt my cheeks got hot. "Blushing now are we" he said, I look away. I felt him getting closer then his fingers on my chin to move my face toward him. He lean in and kiss me, my first kiss and I didn't know what to do. He stay like that for awhile, I finally close my eyes and hope I don't ruin it. I move my lips with his but I stop and giggle. I didn't open my eyes, "that was my first time-" he push his lips on mine and gently push my back on the ground. I felt his tongue enter my mouth, I try to push him off but it seem like I was weak to him. I gasp as his lips move to my neck and started to suck it, I open my eyes. "Les-" I stop and saw it wasn't Leslie. He lift his head up touch our noses. "What wrong child? I thought you was enjoying it?"

~End of dream~

I sit up gasping, sweating have this weird feeling for something I never felt before. "Morning Ms. Boring, sleep well?"
"I-I had this weird dream...."
"I must say, you was moaning a two boys name. Leslie and Ruvik, seem you was enjoying it" she walk away. I got up and walk over to the sink, I look in the mirror, the spot in my dream that Leslie or Ruvik suck on left a mark. "Try to kill me and now this.....and I thought Jimenez was fuck up" I close my eyes, "outta my mind" I repeated very low then I shook my head, "kind of talking like Leslie now" I said to myself.
I felt the room spinning and I fell on the floor. The nurse walk in, "should of stay in bed" she look at the sink then me. Finally she help me up on the bed, "don't go anywhere for a while...." She walk out the door, I lay there in bed thinking about everything. Not long I heard that horrible scream, I sit up lucky the nurse shut the door because I saw the woman crawling on the wall. It felt the room was getting hotter by the second. "Like playing with fire sister!" I look to my side, "who are you?" a little girl look around Sam age stand there. "I'm your sister, Erica"
"I never had a sister" at that point it felt the room was on fire.
"Mother and father murder me, got you brainwashed and forgot all about me." She touch my hand everything was dark.
When I start to see again, I was laying in a tub of ice water, I look to my right and saw Leslie. He had wire on his head, "about time your up, didn't want to start this thing when your a sleep" I saw Jimenez walk into view. I try to move my arms but I was in a straight jacket. "What the hell are you doing?"
"Get all of us out of here!" Then the door open and Sebastian came in. "Sebastian! Help! He fucking-" sharp pain went threw my body, I scream as Leslie did to but the pain stop a big creature landed near the door, Sebastian help me and Leslie out. Leslie hold on to the jacket, "he wants out!" Was the last words Jimenez said, when that creature hit the ground me and Leslie went threw the wall one way and Sebastian the other.

We landed on the ground outside, Leslie land on top of me. Our lips meet, I blush like mad and I couldn't push him off of me because the jacket. His eyes widen, but then close. He was enjoying, our first kiss. I knew we be killed because every Halloween they let us watch one scary movie and parts like this the couple die but then I close my eyes, smiling into the kiss. He stop and stand up, he started to repeat "sorry" I sit up and smile "Leslie, it's ok....I-I enjoy it" I knew I was blush from the heat off my cheeks. He look at me and smile with a hint of blushing himself. "Leslie....can you help me with this jacket" he nod and unbuckle the jacket and help me pull it off. "Thanks, now let find Sam" I smile at him. He repeated "Sam" a few times but the stop. We hold hands so we won't split up again. The sunshine felt good on my skin, I stop for a second, close my eyes and enjoy it. I felt Leslie playing with my hair, I look at him. "Come on, one of these building got to have food for us to eat" he nod as we walking into a fallen building. I started to look around for food as Leslie stand there. "This is a apartment but where the food at?" I ask myself, I look at Leslie. "Let go to the room cross the hall maybe we find food there" I grab his hand and off we went.