Chapter 11: the end

The bed I slept in felt so good, I didn't want to leave the bed. The covers feels like silk, the room was cool. I smile as I kept my eyes shut.
"Amantha?" my eyes open, I heard Sam voice. I sit up, I was in a big bed as silk for covers and the room was beautiful. "Sam?" I pull the blankets off of me. My knee hurted as I move my legs to put my feet on the floor, everything went freezing cold.
I walk to a door, I heard someone talking. I slowly open the door, I saw Sam and Ruvik talking. Sam was pointing at stuff and Ruvik nod. I look to my side and saw a letter opener. "Why would someone have this is a room?" I thought to myself and grab it.
"Look like sunflower is awake" I heard his voice, I turn to stab but stop. Sam stood in front of him, "Sam get away from him" I said,
"No! Your going to hurt him!"
"Have you seen what going on! Sam we getting out of here, find Leslie and leave this place for good"
"I don't want to leave this place.....I want to stay with Ruvik" he said, "have....what....why stay here?" I look at him, "I love it, it just like the real world but here you can see who are the 'monsters' here as people put it. Ruvik is a broken soul who want people to feel his pain but us!"
"Us?"
"Laura, me, you and Leslie"
"Who-Who Laura?" I asked,
"My beautiful sister, you meet her couple times" Ruvik said, "the four arm lady?" Sam nod his head,
"Sam, please come. I want to go home, so does Leslie"
"We will go home, not until you-" Ruvik cover his mouth, "that be later on" Ruvik said as he look down at him. "What? What will be later on" Ruvik look at me with a dark evil grin. Him and Sam teleport somewhere, I stand there. I couldn't believe Sam at all, was he getting hold against his will or what!? I walk into the other room and look at the desk, Sam was drawing. I saw drawing of; me and him dancing around sunflowers, him and Ruvik and it looking like they poking a person brain. Leslie and me kissing, Leslie and Ruvik, and another I can't make out.
I look around the drawings and find paper work. "Sam file?" next to it was a tape player so I hit play.
"Mr. and Mrs. Boring, you know this questions after bring Amantha here and we always ask it. Is there a reason for you bring him here?"
Silents then I heard a female voice.
"Yes..."
"Would like to tell me, if not, that ok"
"The head 'church'.....they want Amantha, so we thought we bring Sam for a replacement."
"Mrs. Boring, did you forgot that the state come to visits Amantha every 2 weeks to see she....'doing better'..." The way he said doing better didn't sound right.
"But we must, or our leader will...."
"Will what, Mr. Boring?" I touch the tape player. "Take him, we didn't want twins just a single baby girl. We can talk to the head church"
"Twins?"
"Sam and Erica was twins.....but take him..... Boys in my family are useless..." I heard my mom said. I hit the tape player and it stop. "Sam is not useless....you two are" I walk away from the desk, into a hall away. I look to my right, I saw like a small library it kind of remember Beacon library. I turn left, I walk a short way until I saw a door with blades inside. I went back to the library, grab a book and back to that door. I through the book at the blades. Nothing happen, so I turn right and walk up to a door. I put my ear on the door and silent fill the air. I slowly open the door and saw a man and woman sitting up on the floor, end of the bed. Then I saw my younger self but wavy and ghost white looking at the bodies.
"What happen to them, Ruvik?" I saw Ruvik but he was wavy and ghost white also.
"I murder them" I watch my younger self kick the man foot.
"Why?"
"They.....it all because that day...."
"Oh, it not your fault, Ruvik. It the assholes fault"
"I know sunflower" he look down at younger me but I was shocked when I saw my younger self look up and kiss his burnt side cheek. "Ruvik...I'm scared..."
"Of me?"
"No, forgetting you because of Jimenez"
"When that day comes, I do everything, I do to you now. Like play hard to get, twisting your mind-"
"Just, if I forget.....don't forget me..." I saw him kiss my forehead. "I won't my sunflower."

I watch them fade away, I was even more damn confused. "Was we lovers or something" I heard a sound in the hallway, so I went to look.
My younger self stood at the end, in front of the blade doors. She smile then turn to her right and ran.
"WAIT! I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RUVIK AND-"
The ground started to shake, "Amantha?" I look behind me and there was Leslie sitting in the corner. "Leslie?"
He turn and look at me, "I'm sorry" he got up then a big bang come out of no where. I cover my ears and close my eyes because a bright light came out of no where.
When I open my eyes, I was standing in front of Beacon. "What?" I look around "this is a sick joke" I don't know why but something told me go inside. I did, I saw dead nurses and patients on the floor. I walk around until I was outside in the middle of the buildings. I look up at the tower, I heard screaming. I turn to look, I saw myself getting drag out.
"Amantha, more you scream the more the chance Sam will be a test subject." I look and seen Jimenez walking from the tower.
"FUCK YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE!" My younger self scream, "Amantha, this is your last time in the STEM....I'm going to take everything you know away from your memory, mostly Ruvik"
"No! I don't want to forget him!"
"You must! He is dead! But some how, you and Leslie enter his world threw the STEM and come out alive" he look at the men who was holding my arms. "Bring her in for the last time" I follow them as they drag me inside the tower.
When they stop we was in a big room full of tubs and wires and... "A brain?" I walk over to it,
"Amantha, are you scared?"
"Yes..." I heard myself crying, I don't even remember this day just the pain all the testing and the day he stop seeing me for testing.
"You shouldn't cause you're not going to remember a thing"
I look down and saw more tubs, "what the hell?" I saw  myself in a tub, wires on my head next to me is Leslie, I look around. I stop above my self. "I didn't see Sam" I look around to bust the glass floor. I grab a chair started to hit the floor, at the third hit. I watch myself open my eyes and look up. I heard myself scream, I cover my ears but I watch below. A young woman came up to my body and stick a needle in my arm. She clean up and try to fix my knee. "I need to wake up and find Sam" I said to myself as I turn around and bump into "Sebastian?" I look up at him.
"Amantha, what going on?" He said as he saw himself in a tub. "I don't know, I was wondering it myself"
He look up at me, "did you seen Leslie?"
"No"
"Oh, I saw him running into this building but lost him" I look at the doors hoping he walk in.
"Hey after this mess I will help you and your brother out as much as I can" I smiled at him, I heard the door open. "Amantha!" I saw Leslie toward me and Sebastian but the next thing I knew, a bright light blinded me. I sat up gasping for air, in a tub. A male came up to me, he had a sad look on his face. He look at the others, "play dead" he mouth, he gentle push me back down as I lay down, I closed my eyes but not fully but enough to see what is going on. He mess with something that made it go off. The nurse who was cleaned and fixed my knee came by. "What happen?
"I don't know, I was checking on her heart rate and then this...something must got her fast"
"Tell me the truth, you know I like her too"
"Fake death" he whisper low but both of us heard him.
"I'll get something, unhook her wires" the man pull out a needle stuck it in my arm. My eyes grew heavy.

I woke up by a pair of soft, warm lips on mine. I slowly open my eyes, "Leslie?" I said as he pull away, "yes, Amantha?"
"What happen?"
"We going home"
"But Sam..." I said, Leslie look down. "I love you Amantha" he said with another perfect kiss. "I love you too" we heard a sound, I look and saw Sebastian body moving. I look toward Leslie but he was gone. Sebastian fell out of the tub, he look straight at me. "Amantha?"
"Sebastian" I try to jump out but my legs was numb. They always use cold water on me. He slowly walk over to me, "need help?" I nod. He pick me up like bridal style and walk toward a door. Men in uniforms came in, "Is everything ok? Are you ok?" An police ask us, "we just need air, fresh air" Sebastian walk past the doors and set me down on a step. "The real world?" I asked, "hope so"
"So it was a dream?"
"I don't know..." I look at the gate and there was Leslie walking away. "Leslie?" I heard Sebastian, then I look at Sebastian until he cover one ear. I look back at Lesie, he turn his head and smirk. I watch him disappeared like Ruvik. "Ruvik?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I'm sorry that this book was short but I'm going to write book 2! Knowing I change things in this book around because I forgot how something's went but book two is going to be different. I do not own The Evil Within, the creators do. I own Sam and Amantha Boring.