Chapter 8

I open my eyes and he was still standing there but the young woman from the start. She had the gun aiming at Ruvik head. I look at Ruvik face, a smirk slowly came upon it. He lean in closer to me, I felt his soft, non-burnt side rub on my left side of my face. My heart was racing, "leave her alone Ruvik.... She got nothing to do with none of this!"
He chuckle next to my ear, "only if she knew" he whisper in my ear then teleport off. I slide down, "are you ok?" The woman ask, I look at her and burst out laughing. "I'M FUCKING OUTTA MY MIND!" I yelled, she got close to me where I started to hit her. She wrap her arms around me and just hug me. "Everything will be ok, I promise. We have to work together and get out of here!" She said, I stop hitting her and fighting. I just stand there, "Leslie....."
"What?"
"Jimenez is going to hurt Leslie" I said, she let go of me. "Where Sam?"
"I don't know, one second he-" I stop what I was saying. "How you know my brother name and how you know my name is Amantha?" I took a step back, "I was in a office and saw folders on the desk. I look at them and learn about you and your brother"
"Where the office?"
"Down the hall.....let look for Leslie and the rest ok" she said, I just walk away and she follow.

We walk a good while, we walk into dead ends, the haunted and more.
We was hiding in a room, by this time I had a knife which is better then that lead pipe.
I was cross the room as Kidman, learning her name on the walk, was on the other side. I look past the desk seeing two haunted looking for us. I sneak up on one and stab it in the head, the other look at me then Kidman took care of the other one. I stand over the one I killed, "is everything ok?" Kidman asked,
"No, just this girl look like the one who was taken away for testing at Beacon...."
"You knew her?"
"No, I saw her a few time before she was taken away" I walk over the body and stand at the door. "Let hurry I want-" I was cut off by something hitting me so hard, I flew back into the room wall. I landed on my side, I try to get up and when I did. Kidman and whatever it was, was gone. "Shit" I slowly made back to the door, I walk into the thought to be hallway. "What the...." I was outside standing in front of the church I burn down when I was 10. I look at it for a second, "AMANTHA! HELP!" I heard Sam yelling from inside, I ran inside the church.
As I enter the church, it still look like it did before the fire. "AMANTHA!" after that a baby started crying, I ran to the side and run down the stairs like I knew where I was going.
I open a hidden door, I saw people there holding a knife about to stab a baby. "STOP!" I yell out, they turn their heads at me. I ran and knock the one with knife in its hand down. I grab it and stab them, I got up as the rest ran toward me. I pick up the child and ran. I got out, "Amantha, what on earth are you doing?" I look and saw my mother and father. "Mom? Dad?"
"put Erica down right now!" My father yelled at me, I look at the baby in my arms. "Who-Who Erica?"
"That your baby sister, Amantha. Give her to me and the knife to daddy" my mother said trying to sound sweet. I look at Erica, I dont remember having a baby sister and my mom grab her out of my hands and my father grab the knife, "stupid girl" he said and I watch him stab Erica. "NO!!!!" I scream out, I ran at them but they disappeared. The church went up in flames, screams was filling the air. I look down and saw a newspaper. I pick it up and started to read it.
"A young child was found guilty but was sent to Beacon Mental Hospital after she set fire to a church. Killing men and women. She told officers that they murder her baby sister and more children that went missing the past 3 years since that church was built. They still researching more about that. " I look at the church, only seen frames standing there. "Erica?.." I said as I walk through the ashes. I saw the what was left of the hidden room. I went inside and there was a baby coffin laying on the table. I touch it, "this is some sick joke" I said to myself then all around me thick purple smoke came out of no where. It was so thick that I couldn't see the coffin anymore. I felt like I was being watch, but I couldn't see them.
"Ruvik! I wanted to play with Laura" I heard my younger self talking. I try to follow the voice but it was useless because it was echoing.
"Now, now sweet child. You will but I have to tell you something and I don't want you to forget?"
"What is it?"
I felt a breeze behind me, I look and there stood Ruvik. "You're mine!" I fall backwards, some how I hit a wall and then landed on the floor. "Shit! I'm getting tired of all this" I stand up, a sharp pain went threw my back. I had a odd taste in my mouth, I spit and it was blood.
The door open, "Ms. Boring, this is not your room. Come, rest in your room" the nurse came in, she look at the spot I spit at. "That not good" she reach her hand out. "I'm outta my mind anyways, so what the hell" I grab her hand. "Amantha" I heard Leslie sweet voice. I look around, "something wrong Ms. Boring?"
"I-I heard Leslie" we walk out of the room, I started to feel like a child when the mom hold their kids hands so they won't run off. "Sam came by, he say he playing hide and seek with a man. He is ok and he is safe, so don't worry about him" she look at me with a smile then she giggle went she heard my stomach growl. "I get you something to eat" she stop at a door, "here your room Ms. Boring." I walk in, "nurse..."
"Yes?"
"Can...can I have more of those pain killers?"
"Sure" she walk away. I went to the sink, turn on the water and cup my hands then splash water over my face. I started to hear Ruvik voice repeating in my head "You're mine!" Then it switch to Leslie voice, on the last splash. I turn off the water and sit down on the bed. The nurse came in with the food, I ate like there was no tomorrow. In this place, you can never be sure. I took the pills and this time I lay there.
The nurse walk toward the door, "have a nice dream" she walk out and my eyes shut.