Chapter 3

Sam hold my hand tight then I heard him laughing very low like he try not let us hear it. I look and seen Sebastian and Jimenez talking.
"What so funny?" I whisper to him, I look at him.
"Nothing" he whisper back,
"Come on, it can lighten up my day after all that-"
"You won't like it...."
"Why?"
"He said only male can get it....." He try not to laugh again. I roll my eyes, "Ok, whatever" we stop as we saw Sebastian duck down. I look and saw one The Haunted through a girl in a fire pit. "I hope Leslie is ok" I said, Sebastian went behind it and stab it in the head then him and Jimenez walked into a building. "Should we follow them?" Sam asked, "um.....I guess since Sebastian have the gun, we will follow him to be safe" I started to walk toward the house. "That the point, he have the gun.....and if Jimenez get inside his head like he did to you long time ago.....he turn on us" Sam said, I look at the building and I hate when he keep bringing that up.... "When I say run, I mean run. No stopping, no looking back, just run.... You got that?" I look at Sam, he nod at me. We walk inside the house, we saw Sebastian cover in more blood. "Amantha, here" he hand me a gun. "Why you give her that!?" Jimenez walk behind Sebastian. "She need it to protect her brother, if we get split up then she can with that gun"
"Sebastian, I know you are the officer of the law and you know better giving anyone a gun not knowing their records or history!"
"So you want them dead by those-"
"The haunted!" Sam yelled out then hide behind me. "Yeah, get killed by the haunted? Doctor, I think she smart enough to know better..." Sebastian walk up the stairs. "I'm watching you, Amantha" Jimenez said as he walk past me and Sam going up the stairs. "Look see if there any ammo in it?" Sam said, I look at the gun. "I don't know how..."
"Here.." Sam took the gun from me and I watch him mess around with it. "It have ammo-"
"Wait how you learn to mess with guns?"
"When Jimenez put you in the hole for couple of months.... I talk to the Hospital officer, he teach me how to shoot, aim, reload and more"
"Why?"
"He saw the truth but the day before you got out of the hole, Jimenez send that officer away"
I look at the gun "hold on to it since you know more then me" he nod with a smile. We walk up the stairs, we saw Sebastian walk out a door. Sebastian open his mouth to say anything, we heard Leslie yell outside. We all ran outside and stop then we all saw him ran into a house. Sam ran after him, "why your brother keep doing that?" Sebastian asked me as we ran after them. "I don't know...." I said as I made it in the house first. I heard Leslie and Sam saying something, "they must went down stairs" Sebastian said as he walk down the stairs. I felt a tight grip on my upward arm. I look at Jimenez "where the gun?"
"I don't have it"
"I saw him giving it to you"
"Yeah, but I don't have it" he tighten up. I whimper, "don't try anything stupid" he said as he let go, he walk down the stairs. I look at my arm where he grab me at, "you are fragile, but none less....you are mine" my eyes widen and look around. "That voice..." I said to myself, "AMANTHA!" I heard Sam yell, I ran down the stairs and into a room. "SAM? LESLIE?" I yelled, I saw Sebastian standing over a dead body. "Did you see this up there?" Sebastian ask me, "no, I saw nothing at all...." Sam walk past Sebastian and hugged me. "We couldn't see it and it attack Sebastian-" he stop dead in his sentence and look at my arm. "How your arm got a bruise?" He ask me, Jimenez holding on to Leslie walk past us and I know he was staring at me, but I felt more then his eyes on me. "Guess I had it and we never notice til now, come on we got Leslie and we can find our way out of this spooky place" I said with a fake smile. Sebastian walk past us because Jimenez was saying something. "You're lying..." Sam whisper, "no I am not"
"He told me, and he said you are fragile..."
"What are you talking about...." He walk out of the room, I follow behind him. We stop half away, "Can't get out..." We heard Leslie say before he hit his knees and cover his ears. Jimenez look up at us and Sebastian turn around. "Could it be.....Ruvik?" Jimenez said, I slowly turn my head and look behind me. There stood the hooded man, I push Sam toward Sebastian. I watch the hooded man raise his head, then he smirk at me. "Amantha....run..." I heard Leslie, right when I turn to run toward them I felt his hand touch my bruised on my arm. Just like that I was somewhere else. I look around, "Sam? Leslie?.....Sam?! Leslie?!" I took off running, "no..no...no....there have be away back to my brother and Leslie" I said, I notice something strange about the building I was in. "How am I back at Beacon Mental Hospital?" I started to walk down the halls, I saw dead patients, doctors, nurses and more over the floor. I stop and look at one nurse. "Hmmm, wish I seen your piece of shit death" I said and keep on walking. "Where is the front lobby at?" I asked myself, thinking of going outside I can find the way back to Sam and Leslie.

It felt I been walking for hours, "damn I know this place wasn't this big..." I put my back on the wall and slide down to sit. I closed my eyes wishing to be near Sam and Leslie or anyone of them. Then I heard something crawling, I open my eyes and there in front of me was a long black hair woman with four arms. I scream and she scream, I push her away and started to run. "Shit! I'm going to die!" I said to myself as I turn the corner, I was scared to look because I know she will be right behind me. I saw a door open, I ran inside the room and shut the door. I heard her hitting the door and screaming, tears roll down my face.