Chapter 5

We made it to the kitchen area, "hmmm"
"What?" Sam asked,
"The food.....it all look good? I thought we be lucky to find any food that not, well eaten by the haunted and went bad"
"We been here one day, food can't go bad that fast"
"It feels more then a day, it felt like years. I been trap here and can't get out" I said as I grab some leftover and start heating it up for both of us. "I wonder how long we are stuck here?" I ask out loud, "a long time.....Amantha I'm sorry about earlier. It seem I can't control what I say or act, like I'm someone puppet. I feel like I'm fighting to keep control of my body and mind but I'm weak and losing" Sam said, I put the plate in front of him. "Maybe eating food will help, you get weak when you don't eat remember" he started to eat very slowly. "I hope we can find away out-" right then the power kick off, "well at least we heating our food right?" Lucky there enough light to see. I saw Sam had one hand on his forehead, he look like he was fighting something. "Sam?" I try to touch his hand but he jump back. "Amantha....help me it hurt so much" I didn't know what to do or say, then he blink couple of times. "It's ok now, I feel better....can we find Leslie?" I just look at him, "yeah" I took one more bite of my food and wrote on the wall. We started walking, I just keep looking at him. "Sam?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you sure you ok?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Just, you acting strange and you confusing the hell out of me"
"Confusing you?"
"Yeah about Ruvik and the damn place! You never back talk no one or even -"
"Amantha, did you forget what I said at the kitchen?"
"No, and that the other thing" I grab his arm and he pull back. "What are you doing?" He asked a I put back of my hand on his forehead. "You might be running a fever. You are too warm, come on the first aid should be in the nurses break room" I grab his hand pull him to the break room.

He sit on a chair as I started to look for the first aid. I stop cause I heard the same crawling sound. I turn to the door, I seen her shadow. I grab Sam and we duck under the window so hopefully she couldn't see us. I felt Sam head laying on my lap. I look at him and saw him sweating. "Shit" I said low, I look up and still see her shadow that now on the wall. I slowly took my short sleeve beacon mental hospital top off. I saw a knife next to me, so I cut a small hole then slowly rip the bottom half of that shirt. I put the top half back on, the bottom half I gentle wipe his sweat away. "Please go away" I said low again, I kept the knife beside me. When the shadow went away, I look and saw she was really gone and she was. I ran over and saw bottle of waters. I grab as many as I can. I went back to him and pour one bottle on him. "It's ok, here drink this bottle as I look for the first aid" he nod, I got up and there was no first aid. "Shit they don't-" I stop as I turn to him but he was no where to been seen, "Sam?" I said, "Sam, don't play with me now...." There was silents, I open the door. "There no way he left without this door making a sound..." I said to my self. I felt someone standing over me breathing and the same feeling someone watching me then I heard him chuckle. "Where Sam?" I asked,
"Somewhere, safe" I heard his voice, tears roll down my cheeks. "GIVE ME, MY BROTHER BACK!" I yelled, I turn around going to hit him in the face but he wasn't there. "I just want my brother and Leslie...." I said falling on my knees and then I heard that scream again. "Shit...." I look behind me and she was coming fast. I was so scared that I couldn't move, then I look back in the room and saw the knife where I left it. I ran to it and pick it up. I felt a hand on my leg causing me to fall and drop the knife and it slide away from. "LET ME GO!" I turn and try to kick her but her hand was on my belly put pressing down on it hard. I scream out, then she cover her ears and crawl off out of the room fast. I lay there and hope that ease the pain. "I gotta get Sam and Leslie out of here" I slowly sit up, put my hand on my belly. "Shit, that hurt" I stand up still holding my belly.