Chapter 7

I woke up in a room, my body was hurting. "Glad to see you awake Ms. Amantha Boring" I look at the door window. A nurse was standing there, she didn't look like any of the nurses from the hospital "who are you and how you know my name?"
"Poor child, you don't remember a thing. I bet your body is in pain, I'll get you something for that, just rest and everything will be fine"
"No it won't, not until I find Leslie and Sam"
"Sam boring? He was here earlier, but he check out. He be back soon, they always do" she walk away, I sit up, "damn, what did he do to me?" I felt my heart beating faster, I lay back down. I started to think what Ruvik said, how I laugh here like I was having fun. "If that true then way don't I remember?" I heard the door open, I look and saw the nurse with a cup of water. She sit next to me, "here you go" she open the other hand and there was two pills. I look at her, "it ok, it a pain killer. It is safe to take, I look at your file to make sure"
"My file?"
"Yes, we got everyone file even your parents" I look at her, I grab the pills and water. I took them, I look at her after that and she just smiled at me. "You let your hair grow out longer"
"Longer?" I do remember having my hair cut short around 16.
"Yes, the long hair is much pretty on you"
"How.... How long since I been gone?"
"around two or three years" she got up and walk away. I lay there and try to remember everything, just I only remember the tub and everything is black but after I remember stuff. Then it click in "why didn't he try to kill me?" I got out of bed and walk toward the door. The place was normal but a lot of bugs. I push on the door and I notice I can get out. I step into the hallway, "Ms. Boring, why you out of bed?" The nurse came back up to me again. I notice blood on her skirt. "Nothing.....just need to get some air"
"There air everywhere"
"Fresh air..."
"It not fresh, because it always the same"
"I just need to go outside.." I turn to walk out of there fast. "You must not, you took pills and it be safe if you stay because we don't want to see you get hurt"
"We?"
"Yes; you, me, Sam, Sebastian, Leslie and the rest." I took a step back, "you know what.... I got to find Sam and Leslie, after I find them I will rest up" she grab my arm with a tight grip. "Please, you must stay" she said, I kick her leg. "Let go of me" I took off running, I turn a corner that lead me to fall into a pool of blood and dead bodies. I try not to throw up because of the smell. I swam to the ladder and climb up, "I hope I don't get anything" I said to myself. I walk around just to see if there anything I can use for a weapon, which I found a lead pipe. I heard a weird sound, I turn to the sound and a door appeared out of no where. I reach to it but stop, "what are you doing?" I look behind me, "what the..." I said out loud, "you look familiar, what your name?"
"A-Amantha..."
"Hmmm.....that my name too.." I watch my 15 year old self walking around me like I was prey. "How old are you?"
"20.....you?"
"15 about 16"
"Are you, younger me?"
"Yeah duh...."
"I don't remember this place" I saw my younger self gave me a evil smirk then fade away.

I walk past the door straight into Ruvik. "Shit!" I said falling on my ass, I started to crawl backwards until I fall into the blood again. I stand up and saw him teleport to the edge. I just stare at him just to see what happens. He started to walk on the blood like how Jesus walk on water. I turn around try to run in the blood but I felt his grip on both arms, he turn my body around and somehow my back was on the wall. Tears running down my face, I close my eyes ready to be killed. "Amantha?"