Chapter 10

We enter the other apartment room, I went straight toward the kitchen finally found good food. I look and saw couple of things I can start a fire with. So I made a camp fire and fix us something to eat.
I start to eat but I look up at Leslie, he was playing with his food. "Not hungry?" He nod his head, "let me hurry up then we be off, ok" he nod his head again, I try to eat fast but some odd reason I feel like I was going to throw up. I stop eating, I look at Leslie, he watch me the whole time. "Everything ok?" He lean over and wipe food off my face, then kiss my cheek with a smile. I blush again. "Damn it Amantha! This no time for this shit! You have to find Sam and us out of here" I thought to myself. "Amantha.."
"Yes, Leslie?"
"Do-do you like me" I look at him, "Leslie, there no time for this but I love you...." He smile,
"Are we going home after Sam?"
I smiled at him, "yes, we are going home after finding Sam" we walk out the building holding hands.

We walk awhile then Leslie stop dead in his tracks, "Leslie?" He look at me then cover his ear and took off running. "LESLIE STOP!" I ran after him but I trip because of a Haunted laying on the ground grab my ankle. "Stupid piece of shit!" I said to it and I started to kick it in the face. Finally it let go, I jump up to run but I ran into Ruvik. "Are you kidding me!" I look close, I couldn't see Ruvik face. "Beautiful sunflower....that my Doppelganger" I heard his voice behind me and his breath on my neck. "First trying to kill me now this what the fuck it wrong with you!?"
"You use to like playing like this, how I wish you remember" his nose touch my neck, goosebumps cover my body. "Please let me, Sam, and Leslie go...." I turn around to face him, "or Sam and Leslie! I don't care about myself, I just want them out of this hell hole and-" he shut me up by putting his arms around me where I can't move my arms and put his lips on mine. I try to get loose then I move my head, he look at me then I head bud him in the nose. He let go and took a couple steps back as he hold his nose, I heard him chuckle. I took off running but the damn Doppelganger had hands come after me and grab my feet. I look Ruvik was gone. I pick up a good size rock and started to hit it with the rock. The Doppelganger walk closer to me, then when he was next to me the hands disappeared, causing my to hit my knee hard. I scream out in pain then the Doppelganger grab my throat. It started to get harder to breath. I look up at the sky, tears running my cheek as I try to kick him with my good leg. I was failing and it felt like I was failing at everything. Everything started to fade until it drop me, I was gasping for air.

"Amantha?" I heard Kidman voice, "Amantha" I heard Leslie repeating.
"Leslie?" I started to breath normal, "what happen to you?" Kidman ask as I started to see clear again. "Ruvik.... Doppelganger......game..... He fucking with my mind" I said, I look at my knee "damn I did a number on it" I thought to myself, Kidman help me up but I fell back down. I whimper, Leslie ran to my side and hold my hand. I smile to myself, "what ever did this to you must of been piss at you" she said, she help once more but I put one arm around her. We started to walk near a play ground, I saw Leslie run in the middle of it. I let go of Kidman try to walk with one leg, it hurt so bad couple times I almost fell but I made it to Leslie. The bubbles that floating around us stop. "We-we going home Amantha?" He grab my hand, "yes, both of you are going home" I heard Kidman. Leslie let go of my hand as I turn to look at Kidman. She was aiming a gun at me and him. Lucky Sebastian came out aiming a gun at her. I look at Leslie, "run Leslie!" I yelled, he took off running then a gun shot. Sharp pain in right shoulder, I turn around and saw a man laying there. "JOSEPH!" Sebastian yelled, Kidman ran after Leslie but stop in front of me. She aim the gun to my head, fear froze my body. Another gun shot but we saw the bullet flew past us, we look it was Sebastian. The ground started to shake, I fall backward.
I landed in a bed, I scream out in pain when my knee hit the wall. The nurse came in, "Ms. Boring!" She turn around and left but it wasn't long she was back with a box of stuff for my knee and shoulder.

"Bit down on this" she said, I did and she move my knee over a little I bit down hard and it muffed my screams. She clean up the blood and wound then cover it on the knee and shoulder. I took out that thing in my mouth. I started to cry of the pain. "Here, pain killers little higher dose it will help your pain" she said, she got up and I grab her wrist. "Please don't leave me alone" I said remembering the last time she left.
"I have others to check up on, don't worry. You're not alone" she shut the door, the pain killer kick in. I felt funny, I started to laugh and I felt like I didn't have to worry about nothing, I move my arm like a wave and started laughing at that. The door open, it was the four arm lady. I burst out laugh and keep doing the wave with my arm. She didn't scream, she just stand there watch me. I stop and look at the ceiling "I wonder what Sam is doing and Leslie...." I look at her, "your hair is prettier then mine. How you keep it shiny?" She crawl out of the room. I look at the wall and doze off.