Part 7

Credit to artist/ these are not my pics, this is just what I though my characters would look like.

Two Years ago

"Li Wang, come on just have a couple of drinks with me!" I shouted while pointing to the alcohol I had just bought.

"A-ya, you are only thirteen years old! I'm not allowing you to drink!" He then proceeded to drink all of the alcohol I brought until it was all gone.

"Li Wang ...Are you okay?" I questioned the boy who was spacing out. He weakly nodded his head. "What were you thinking?" I didn't expect him to answer me but was shocked when he turned to me and said, "Xi Bao". Wanting more information I asked, "What about Xi Bao." When Li Wang turned his head back to me, I swear I could see affection in his eyes. He stared for a couple seconds until a small smile came onto his face, "Xi Bao...so ...good" He slurred out. Not understanding what he meant, I again asked him to explain more. Once more he looked at me and his smile got bigger, "Xi Bao ...Mine" He then closed his eyes and fell asleep. A couple minutes passed before I decided that it was time to go to bed, I went to find someone to carry Li Wang out of my room. With my luck, just as I opened the door I came face to face with Xi Bao. He looked at me then into my room and saw Li Wang laying with his head down on the table. He then rushed in and put Li Wang on his back and walked out of my room while glaring at me. All I could do was close my door and laugh my head off.

Back to competition

"Hey guys, I didn't know you would be here." I said to both Xi Bao and Li Wang. Xi Bao decided to be extra and dramatically draped his arm over Xi Bai's shoulder while saying, "What kind of brother would I be if I didn't come to support my sister." I was about to say something when a Wen disciple started talking and listed off names of the top five best results, "Up first we have Wei Wuxian of Yunmeng Jiang Sect, Qi Huang of the Hidden Sects, Lan Xichen of Gusu Lan Sect, Jin Zixuan of Lanling Jin Sect, and Lan Wangji of Gusu Lan Sect." After he was done announcing the names I looked over and saw the annoyed look on Wen Chao's face along with the fiery in Wen Ruohan's eyes. Next to me I heard Xi Bai laugh, "Haha, serves those Wens right, ahaha." I quickly turned to her and covered her mouth with my hand. She seemed to get why I did, as she quickly looked down and apologized. I could feel someone staring at me so I turned and looked at them. To my surprise I made eye contact with Wen Zhuliu. He quickly looked away and followed Wen Chao. I must admit, Wen Zhuliu isn't a bad looking guy, if only he didn't have a stick up his ass all the time, then maybe he would be approachable. "Yah! A-Ya, are you listening to me?" Xi Bai questioned while poking my face. I gave her a questioning look, which made her sulky, "I knew it! You don't love meeeee!" She cried out dramatically while turning away from me. Wrapping my arm around her shoulders, I pulled her into a side hug, "Let me guess, you were asking if we can go get something to eat." Her eyes seemed to brighten at this. Quickly nodding her head, she started to pull me in the direction of the town. Sighing I shook my head and whispered to myself "What a dork"

I just realized that I forgot to name Qi Huang's brother and sister. If you have any suggestions on what I should name them, please tell me because I'm really bad at making up names :) Other than that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.