six

0 6.

~*~

We were still arguing about his stupid behavior and how he claimed not to be using girls to satisfy his sexual desires. I had it with him, honestly. Ryan had no intention of apologizing to me for his actions.

"You say you're not interested, but you are," he said smirking at me. "Trust me, I know."

I fell back against my bed with a defeated huff. "Oh my God, seriously? You need to let go of that inflated ego of yours. I'm not into you."

Ryan smirk grew into a full-on grin. "Ha! You could've fooled me," he said using my own words against me.

He was hard to handle so instead of arguing, I settled for a, "look, I don't like you and I'm sure you don't think that, but let's be honest here, I want nothing to do with you. Absolutely nothing."

There was a short silence and I thought I won the argument but clearly not. Ryan sat up on his bed and turned his full attention toward me. His face was serious. "Just give me one chance, and I'll prove to you that I'm different."

Did he not just hear a word I said? I stood up from my bed and walked toward the bathroom, but he caught my upper arm before I made it to the bathroom door.

"First of all," I snapped as I took his hand away from my arm and I held up my index finger, "don't touch me. And second of all," I said holding up two fingers, "don't even try to flirt with me." 

It was that exact same night when we continued to argue. Ryan was going to be the death of me, no questions asked. His phone rang and he stepped back to look at the caller. He brought the phone up to his ear. "Hey."

"Hey babe," I heard a female voice say. Ryan turned around so I couldn't hear what she was saying. There was a moment of silence as he looked confused for a moment, then said, "oh right, Ashley, I'm so busy doing other things, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you."

Another moment of silence.

"Nothing important," he said as he turned around to at me with lustful eyes. "Yeah. You can come over, it's not like I have anything to do right now."

Ryan knew what he was doing and he was doing a great job at it. I wasn't even here a full damn day, and now he was bringing in the second girl for the day. How disturbing can one get?

Maybe I should just move into Hunter's dorm room because Ryan had been a jerk since day one. When the call ended, he grinned at me. "If I were you, I'd best get going because Ashley is a screamer."

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and folded my arms across my chest. "God, you're so distasteful and repulsive. What do you think of me? Where am I suppose to go?"

He shrugged putting his phone down the table, and opened one of the drawers to take out some condoms. "I don't know. You could stay if you want, just close your ears when you hear sounds, I don't know."

The anger hidden beneath the surface of my skin was going to abrupt, I could feel it in the tips of my fingers to the twitching in my toes. I was like a volcano, ready to abrupt and let out all of my anger. Without any warning, I walked over to him and grabbed his shoulder as I spun him around. My hand connected to the side of his face as his head snapped to the side.

My hand burned from the hard slap that he deserved. "Fuck," I cursed as I took a step back when the pain shot through my hand, leaving a stinging sensation behind in its awake.

Ryan nostrils flared but I rolled my eyes and hostilely grabbed my duffel bag from under my bed, clearly showing my anger.

"The fuck was that for?" he growled dangerously in a deep voice.

I snorted loudly, as I rolled my eyes. "That was for disrespecting me."

He let out a bitter chuckle. "Disrespecting you? How the fuck am I disrespecting you?"

My head shot up to look at him. "I don't know," I said casually as I swung my bag over my shoulder. "Figure it out since you're such a ladies man. You fucking disgust me."

Ryan formed his hands into a fist, causing his veins to expose into his arms. What was he mad for? I walked over to the door, but I stopped when I swung it open, and turned around to say, "and you claimed to be different. How civil of you."

Without giving him any time to respond, I slammed the door shut and made my way to dorm room number fourteen. Ryan brought the worst out in me, that I, myself never knew I had.

I knocked on the door. It didn't take long for Hunter to answer. "Another girl?"

"You have no idea how much I hate him," I said through clenched teeth. "Your crazy fuckboy of a friend is bringing a girl over and I don't want to sit there, so I was wondering if I can spend the night, please?"

Hunter chuckled as he stepped aside to let me in. His olive skinned looked smooth on him, just like his persona. "I guess you could," he said, "come in, its freezing," he added as he pulled me inside of his warm room.

I laughed. "It's freezing, but you're shirtless."

He smiled as he closed the door and leaned against it. "Well, I do that a lot, and uhm... you can take the bed, and I'll take the settee."

I walked over to him and gave him a hug as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he let his hands rest on my waist. "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this really means to me."

"You're welcome," he chuckled.

If it wasn't for Hunter, I'd be hearing awful sounds that I never wanted to hear. When I pulled away, I smiled at him. I proceeded to get into bed while Hunter got comfortable on the settee. My eyes fluttered shut and the sweet musk of Hunter's perfume engulfed me into a comfortable feeling.

~*~

A/N:

Hunter is such a sweet and loving soul. he cares about other’s unlike Ryan. lemme know what you think by dropping a comment or hitting the star button! i appreciate it immensely! also thank you for reading, that is if you came this far, lol.

you’re beautiful and that’s a fact, so slay.