seven

0 7.

~*~

There was a hand on my waist, a warm one at that. Making sure not to wake Hunter up, I turned my head to the side to look at his peaceful face. His olive colored skin looked so smooth as his usual hazel eyes were closed and he let out steady breaths-almost perfect.

I'd been staring at his face for about fifteen minutes, analyzing and admiring his structures. Still, I couldn't understand how he could be friends with Ryan. When I checked my schedule yesterday, I saw that I had a class that included Ryan.

Turned out his full name is Ryan Collins, and a very popular guy from his previous high school. Ryan was slowly, but surely working his way up the social ladder because everyone knew him. He was athletic, had a reasonable GPA, and to my utter surprise, he was in a book club.

Hunter Alex Smith, however was more of a engineering type of guy with an excellent GPA, clean track record, as he was apart of the swimming team and not so into books. The irony was quite eminent, if you asked me.

I brought my hand up to touch the side of his face, noticing that he had a mole next to his straight nose. Hunter was the type of guy I'd always dreamed about, had sexual fantasies about-but I never found myself one. Boys like him never wanted to talk to me.

My high school experience wasn't all that spicy. I never had any friends to socialize with, and because of that, it resulted me to end up in the best University in the state. But my mother always wanted me to be the best-and believe me, I tried-I always ended up second or third. Jennifer was okay with it, but my father on the other hand, he would be pissed, insulting me with every dirty word in the dictionary.

Maybe I should give Ryan a chance. I don't know what he went through as a child. But, how could I when he was such a dipshit all of the time?

Suddenly, the sound of Hunter's alarm beeped aloud and a very, unsatisfied groan escaped my throat as I reached over his body to stop it, but I couldn't so I just stood up from my comfortable position and just as I wanted to walk over him, he moved and it resulted me to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

I stared up at the white ceiling as I felt my head began to throb. "That fucking hurt."

Hunter sat up in his bed, searching for me and when he found me lying on the floor, he let out a adorable chuckle. "Lydia, what are you doing?"

I propped myself onto my elbows as I stared up at him. "I wanted to switch the alarm off and I fell."

He laughed. "Are you okay, though?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

The colour of his hazel eyes seemed very dark today, almost as if they were changing shades. "Sorry for getting into bed with you last night. It was really cold and I didn't have other blankets."

So that explains why I woke up with a hand of my waist. I was just really relieved that we didn't do anything that we weren't supposed to do.

When he glanced at the alarm clock, he jumped out of bed as he began to ramage through his bureau for clothes. "I have class in five minutes-shit, did you perhaps see my phone?"

He was doing everything at once. I stood up from the floor to sit on the edge of the bed to admire the adorable site of Hunter being late. He went into the bathroom and came back out with a toothbrush in his mouth. Hunter grinned at me, exposing a foamy mouth when he saw me pass him his black jeans.

He tried putting his jean on while pulling his socks on at the same time. Then he ran back into the bathroom and it took him a while to come back out.

"Don't you have class?" he asked dressed in a pair of black jeans, white button down shirt and a pair of combat boots. His deep brown hair almost looked black from the water. His cloudy hazel eyes were back to normal.

I shook my head. "No, not until two this afternoon."

Hunter smiled at me as he walked up to the bed and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I best get going then. There's some leftover pizza in the microwave if you're hungry. You can also take a shower if you want." He grabbed his bag from the table and walked toward the door without looking back.

Not wanting to intrude his personal space-even if he gave me permission to-I didn't feel like doing it, so I got myself dressed and made sure to clean up before I made my way to my own dorm room.

With not much struggle, I successfully managed to unlock the door and step inside. The smell of weed hit my face almost immediately, and it smelled like sex. I don't know how I know that, but I could smell it.

Trying not to gag, or make any noise, I walked to my side of the bed. The room was dark with the windows shut and blinds closed. Putting my duffel bag on the floor, I walked over to the window and opened the blinds, causing the light to awaken the room.

That's when I noticed that someone-I assume Ashley-was sleeping on my bed. I tried not to overwork myself because I could feel the blood boiling under my skin. When I averted my deadly glare to the Ryan's side, it was empty. Where did he go to?

With heavy steps, I rushed over to my bed and rip the cover from her body, exposing a naked body. I didn't give two shits at the time because I was mad. She sat up immediately. "What the fu-"

"Out," I growled pointing to the door at the same time I walked over to it.

Ashley was staring at me with wide green eyes and tits hanging loosely. "What? You can't just-"

"I said out," I growled louder, not wanting to slap the girl even though the feeling was very tempting. "Don't make me repeat myself."

She swung her legs out of my covers and grabbed her clothes, making sure to dress up before she left. I sighed as I began to pace the room. I had it with Ryan, honestly because who knew where they had sex.

Just as I was about to throw my covers out, the bathroom door opened, revealing a naked body-a golden naked body. He had a body to die for, I'd give him that.

"Hey Ash, did you-" he stopped abruptly in his tracks, eyes widening as he grabbed the nearest object to cover his previous jewels which was a lamp. Too late, I wanted to say but kept my mouth shut.

I folded my arms across my chest. "Ash, ain't around because I threw her out, just like I'm going to throw you out."

Ryan gulped as he backed up into the bathroom. Good, he should be respecting me from now on. My victory was short lived when he came out in a pair of boxers. "We got a little too messy, so we ended up using your-"

I held my hand up to silence him. "Don't you even fucking dare finish that sentence."

~*~

A/N:

Ryan is truly a character lmao. he just knows how to press Lydia's buttons.

you're beautiful and that's a fact, so slay.