fourteen

1 4.

~*~

One thing I'd been good at lately was slapping people across the face. Not because I wanted to but they just made so mad that they left me no choice but to slap them.

After Ryan's confession—that I somehow believe—I made my way to Jasmine's dorm room. Her roommate was out with some friends so that gave us time to get ready for the club tonight.

She called some of her friends to meet us at the club. This wasn't my first club going, shocker I know, Jack forced me into going with him even though I refused. Tonight I promised myself not to think about anyone and focus on myself.

But the topics always included them. "I dunno why he told me that, probably to soften me up and crawl into bed with him."

Jasemine sighed as she looked at me through the mirror. Her short black hair curled down, light makeup, stunning grey knee-length dress and green eyes brighter than usual. She was beautiful and I was happy to have her as my friend.

"Babe, his never told anyone that," she said as she applied red lipstick to her lips. "I didn't even know that."

I stood up from her bed and stood infront of the other mirror across the room. My black dress was too tight for my liking, but Jasmine insisted that I put it on. My wavy brown hair was behind my shoulders as it brought out my light brown eyes. I had no makeup on, only lip gloss to give my face some life.

"And he told me that he wanted to be with me," I said with a slight laugh. "Can you believe that? After everything his put me through."

Once she was done, she stood up from the chair, grabbed her purse and we were out of the door. "Don't turn down the offer," she said as we made our way out. She made it sound like it was no big deal. "He's really cute, and a hunk, of course. But most important of all, he's a real softy."

"He's cute," I admitted as we stopped for a cab. The night was cool, and calm—just how I liked it. "But I don't want my heart to get broken again. I don't think I can handle it."

A yellow cab stopped in front of us and we hurriedly got into the back seat. I almost fell because of these stupid heels. The cab driver with huge glasses turned around to look at us. "Peachtree's Night Club," Jasemine said as she handed him the money.

"My plan actually worked," Jasemine said after a while of silence as we made it through the streets. What did she mean by that? As if reading my mind, she explained, "I wanted you two to be together. I've never seen Ryan this desperate to be with a girl. Usually he'd fuck them and forget about them, but he's different with you."

How I actually wanted to believe that, really because Ryan was a really handsome guy with a sharp personality, and annoyingly beautiful smile. "You know I don't like players, I really don't," I said looking at her under my lashes.

She shrugged her small shoulders. "You can have him, he already apologized to you for what he did. He even told you why he sleeps with girls. Do you think his fuck girls will stay with him if they heard he grew up in a foster home? No, because they only want sex from him."

Just when I wanted to reply with a smart-ass remark, the cab stopped as we hopped out. It was a huge club with purple and pink colors as a sign. The line wasn't that long since it was already eleven at night. Jasemine grabbed onto my hand as we made into club.

There was a lot of people—people smoking in corners, granding against each other and some making out. There was different colors dancing around the club, almost blinding my vision. Jasmine dragged me through the crowd of people and made our way to the back of the bar where I assumed all of her other friends were.

But before we made it to the back, she grabbed a hold of a waitress. "Please get us everything strong," she said and pointed to the back of the bar. "We'll be over there."

We made our way to the corner of the bar and there were a small crowd of people. "Hey Jasmine, you made it." A blonde girl said hugging Jasmine. "Who's this cutie?" she asked looking at me.

"This is my friend, Lydia," she introduced me to her friends. "And this is Kaylin, Hanna, and Joe."

I gave them a small wave and quiet hey to which they all grinned at me. They were different than I thought. Don't judge a book by its cover, is the saying.

"Where's Ryan?" Kaylin asked dressed in a blue dress, red lipstick and beautiful black hair, or dark brown, I couldn't tell from the dim lighting.

He was coming too? "Ryan is coming?" I asked, trying not to show my surprise as I glared daggers at Jasemine.

"Yeah," she said avoiding eye contact with me. "He'll be here soon."

A made a mental note to slap her across the face after this. She was in so much trouble, I couldn't wait to choke the living daylights out of her. When the waiter came over, I grabbed all of shot glasses and down them all at once.

"Damn," I believe Joe said dressed in a pair of jeans, red flannel, dirty blonde hair with bright green eyes. "I like her."

Joe swung his arm around my shoulder. I smiled shyly as I felt my brain giving in on me.

"What's a party without me?" A awful familiar voice said as I moved away from Joe to stand by Ryan.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered to him.

Ryan shrugged. "To hang out with my friends," he simply shrugged and walked passed me.

Already feeling pissed off, my night hadn't even begun yet and I was feeling irritated. With a heavy eye roll, I turned around to look at him. He was dressed in a blue ripped tight fitted jeans, hair messy as always and a perfect smile on his lips.

Then it suddenly hit me. Did all of his friends know about this problems and situations at home? Probably not given that Jasemine didn't know either. I just hoped she kept her mouth shut otherwise Ryan wouldn't trust me again.

"I'm gonna go guys," I suddenly blurted out as I turned around without waiting for their response.

A hand grabbed my upper arm. "You're not going anywhere," Jasmine said, resulting me to roll my eyes at her.

Exactly five hours later, we decided to play never have I ever, because all of us were waisted that none of us would remember anything. This weed was making my brain run away from me and everything was spinning. With Ryan across from me, Jasemine to my right, Kaylin to my left, and Hanna to her left.

"Never has I ever had fake hair," Hanna said and we all barked out laughing because that was false. No one commented on it though.

"Never have I ever broke any parts of my body," Kaylin said as she took a shot of her vodka.

"Never have I ever slept with a guy," I said and they all were looking at me. "What? It's not even that big of a deal."

"Never have I ever broken the bro code," Joe said grinning widely to himself.

"Never have I ever shared a room with a girl," Ryan said surprising me as I rolled my eyes.

Feeling offended, I said, "oh, never have I ever lied to people."

"Never have I ever been played before," Ryan said as he stood up.

We were looking at each other and I could feel everyone looking at us. The tension around us growing. "Never have I ever played people's feelings before."

"Never have I ever been so in love."

Holy shit, did he just confess that?

~*~

A/N:

Ryan is in love. isn’t that so adorable?

you’re beautiful and that’s a fact, so slay.