just trust me.

trust me,
i understand how it feels to have the air ripped from your lungs due to the aching that's forming within you, i know the twisting of your stomach when your eyes land on something and it reminds you of someone who is no longer with you. I know the feeling of tears trickling down your face because the world and everything with it has become way to heavy. I know that punch in your gut, and that sudden increase of your heart rate when you find out the love of your life betrayed you and now everything you knew, the thing you called your world, now Is suddenly turned into nothing and you're left all alone again. I know that feeling of being hurt yet no tears can form anymore and all you can mutter is, "I'm used to it." I know that feeling of falling apart because you suddenly think that you aren't good enough. I know. But let me tell you what else I know and felt. I have felt the sun rays as it sets early in the morning as the warmth cascades down on everything, I have seen the smiles of children as they laugh at something they found to be happy to them. I have heard the laughter that have filled up a room of people who know exactly where they are and are content with who they are. I've seen tears of joy from lovers who have lost each other but found themselves by each other's side again. I've smelt fresh flowers that have bursted with light on the first day of spring and I've seen significant others keep each other close as the crisp cold air nips at them because to them they are the warmth, let that be a sign that love is still alive and you'll find yours. Maybe not today, nor tomorrow or even three years from now but I promise life is worth all the bad feelings because there is always good feelings that are born with them.

Stay Alive,
I promise it's gets better.

- zmh