Entrapta (1) (FL)

here's some fluffy entrapta stuff to make your soul leave your body-
P.S: Reader is very technology (it makes no sense but you'll find out later)
------
You're on your way to the technologically advanced kingdom of Dryl. You had just graduated from school and you were going to help princess entrapta with her inventions by supplying materials and ideas. Avoiding the traps, you made your way to entrapta's laboratory. You were so excited for your new job that you jumped a bit while you were walking, making yourself seem just that little bit more energetic than you actually are. You entered the lab and knocked your hand against the dull walls to alert entrapta of your presence. "Oh!! My new assistant is here!!" she said as she started her tape recorder. "Day 109? 110? I can't remember. My new assistant has arrived! I wonder what they're like.." she trailed off as her limb-like strands of hair worked away at her first one's tech. She swivelled round to look at you, and you caught yourself turning slightly pink. Her hair was still working away while she trotted over to examine you. she's so short! you thought, as her hands lifted up your arms to examine your almost non-existent muscle. Entrapta, having no awareness of personal space, decided to slightly lift your shirt and examine your tiny tummy. You saw what she was doing and blushed red, but you let her carry on with her business.

You were now sitting at entrapta's desk while she was doing entrapta things. Your task was to write down reports on what has failed and what has succeeded. So far, most of entrapta's experiments have failed. But there's one more she decided she needed to test. Since entrapta is a curious little scientist, she wanted to run a few..tests..on you. "Hey (name), cmere! I need you to test somethin' for me!" she shouted from across the room, as you strolled over. "hm?" you questioned, as she dragged you to her hair couch. Entrapta, once again, started to examine you. But, this time was in more detail. She ended up tracing almost every curve on your body, which made you feel quite warm. "U-uhm.. Entrapta?? What scientific purpose does this have??" "well, you're an interesting specimen and I'd like to investigate if that's okay with you." she quickly replied. Ever since she saw you, entrapta knew that she felt warm and safe when she was around you.

After her examination, entrapta decided to stop you from working and for you two to just chill for the rest of the day. It was late and you were both sitting on her hair couch while watching sci-fi movies. Since it was also a horror film, entrapta got quite scared and jumped into your arms. When she done this, you blushed and continued watching the movie. After it was over, entrapta wanted to go to bed. "I'm tired.. Let's sleep together!" as soon as entrapta said this, you blushed profusely and laughed your ass off. "Entrapta nO! Do you even know what that means?" you shouted while she was standing there, confused. You decided to let her remain innocent and just took her to bed. "It's scary when there's nobody here." she whispered while you two were walking to her bedroom. Entrapta held your hand, and whispered extremely quietly, "I love you". Your hearing just allowed you to hear this, so you pecked her cheek and whispered "I love you too". You both spent that night cuddling.

---
whOo its done!!
word count: 599