Scorpia (2) (FL)

More Scorpia bc she is babey!!
----------
You woke up and yawned loudly. Today was your first mission as force captain, and shadow weaver had assigned you to force captain Scorpia. You were basically demonic, you weren't of Etheria and you definitely didn't follow the basic structure of anatomy. You were quite useful to the horde as a spy, since you had large, bat-like wings sprawling out from your back. You went to go and meet force captain Scorpia, considering you were actually quite excited about it, which isn't usual for your species. You started practising your claw retraction, which was a bit sticky. You weren't looking where you were going and you bumped into force captain Scorpia, making you fall over in the process. "Oh! I'm sorry! Wait up.. You're who I'm supposed to be working with today!" Scorpia exclaimed excitedly, putting her claws together in a clapping motion. You got up and ran your hand through your hair. "Yeah. You're force captain Scorpia, right? I'm force captain (name)." you introduced yourself to her, shaking your wings in an attempt to remove the bit of metal that was stuck to one of them. "Well, let's go! Lord hordak has given us a skiff to use for the day." She said, patting you on the head. Your species was very prone to turning red at the slightest bit of contact, even if it was just a friendly gesture. You didn't know whether it was genetic or just because you're embarrassed at being so damn short.

You and Scorpia practically ran to the ship, wide grins on your faces. You and her got along better than you expected, both of your chaotic, child-like energies colliding and making something even worse. You hopped onto the skiff (literally) while Scorpia was still climbing up. "How can you jump so high?" she asked, leaning over to catch her breath. "I don't actually know. I think it's just some weird ass power I have." You replied, shaking your wings again, attempting to warm up since the heating system in the bay was broken. You pushed the lever and started up the skiff, making the small ship jolt forward a little. Even though you were a new force captain, you knew how to work a ship perfectly. "woah, aren't you new? I didn't learn how to start up a skiff until a few years ago!" Scorpia said, eyes wide in amazement. "Perks of having a brain that can pick up any info in seconds." you said, backing up and leaving for the whispering woods. "Now, I have no clue what we're doing so you gotta help me here." You said, the wind blowing through your hair. On your way to your post, you got ambushed by rebels. while Scorpia was tackling the non-powered ones, you took care of the others. You flew up into the sky and used your epic powers to put them all under bubbles of pure, untouched steel so they couldn't see. You finished up with the rebels and took Scorpia back to the ship, taking her pincer and hopping up to the skiff that was lodged in a tree.

You and Scorpia successfully made it to your post and you done your routine spy check. You and Scorpia were assigned a shared room, and you both ran there as soon as you found out. Turns out that you were staying long term, and that you were sharing a room with your now best friend, Scorpia. You threw yourself onto your new bed, sighing in relief because it was actually comfortable for once. You looked over at your new roommate, your face turning a little bit pink because of how cute she was. You had actually liked Scorpia for a while, and now was your perfect chance to confess. You were sure she liked you too, since you saw her face go red when you started giggling. "Yo Scorpia, can you hold this for me?" you asked slyly, holding out your hand. "Uh- sure!" she said, taking your hand lightly in her pincers. At this, you dragged her closer and kissed her softly, pulling away quickly incase of rejection. "So.. I uh-" you didn't get to finish your sentence before Scorpia pulled you in for a big bear hug. She let go of you, and pulled you onto her bed for more cuddles. "I really like you, (name). And I think that you and I will give great hugs to eachother!" She whispered happily, smiling at you. "I love you too, and I'm sure we will give great hugs." you said, cuddling into your new girlfriend.
-------
extra fluff!!!
Word count: 780