Adora (1) (FL)

So,, this takes place during S1 when Adora leaves the horde.
The reader isn't a princess or anything but they have powers (speed mainly).
Beware!!! Fluffy bonding content ahead!!
Art by me!!
---
Since you left your village to travel the world, you decided that the forest was a good place to start. You enjoyed the rustling of the leaves as you ran past the trees in the whispering woods, until you bumped into someone. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I-" you stuttered as you helped the person, who you identified as female, up. You looked at her and the first thing you noticed was the badge. She's from the horde! you thought to yourself. "hellooo? you in there??" you hear her voice say quietly. Since you hadn't heard her before, you quickly snapped out of your trance and curled up in a protective ball.

Moments later, you were both making flower crowns near this sword thingy. You learned that her name was Adora, and that she's actually just left the horde. You heard other voices nearby, and tackled Adora to the ground, taking her badge off so they wouldn't know. "I swear I heard something, I suggest we go and check though." You heard a masculine voice say. Since you had the very rare ability to identify someone's entire body and mind in a few seconds, you took it to your advantage and used it. There was another voice. "Hey! there's a sword thingy!" You quickly identified the voice as a young female. "Adora! take the sword!" you whispered extremely quietly, just loud enough so she could hear you.

Eventually, "glimmer" and "bow" found Adora out, and took her as a prisoner. You were sad, as you'd just made a new friend. You took a few seconds to think, and realised, oh boy, I swear if they hurt her I'll- wait what? You had caught feelings. You actually knew the whispering woods pretty well, so you tracked them down and followed them. You followed them until, *kAbOom*, this elemental creature popped outta nowhere and spooked you. Since your natural instinct was to protect Adora, you leapt forward with a large stick, and whacked it on the head, knocking it out. "woah," Adora whispered, her cheeks slightly lit. "who are you? why are you following us?" Glimmer questioned, but you couldn't move due to her tying you up. "Well, let's see, you kidnapped my friend, stole her sword and now you're here, not even thanking me for saving your ass from getting handed to you?" you blurted out, your face turning slightly red in anger and embarrassment. You spoke to them, and glimmer decided it would be a little bit safer to have Adora under your supervision.

You both eventually made it to a village, Glimmer and Bow trailing slightly behind due to you being quite fast. "How *pant* are you *pant* so *sigh* fast?" bow questioned, out of breath. "Supernatural powers, don't question it." you deadpanned. "What's with all the bright colours?" Adora asked, confused as all hell. "It's a party. Do you wanna go join in?" "hell yeah! it looks awesome!" Adora shouted, as she ran out. Before she could even step foot into the small village, you pulled her back. "It's disguise time, give me your cloak, Glimmer." you said, taking a flower and putting it into Adora's hair. At the simple touch, she blushed red and made one of those really awkward faces that say "please kiss me right now or so help me". After Adora's disguise was finished, you both went in and started dancing, until the band played a slow song. You instructed Adora on how to slow dance, and she actually followed along quite well. As soon as the song ended, you dipped her, and since you couldn't hold on any longer, you kissed her. you pulled Adora up from the dip and held her hand, your face turning redder every second.

After that, the Horde attacked Thaymor, and you found out that Adora could turn into a pretty hot, 8-foot tall lady with a tiara and a sword. Adora was pretty messed up after "Catra" told her that she was a traitor, but you helped her through it. You both ended up being quite a good couple. You were both resting in Adora's room, cuddling on her bed, as you stroked her hair poof while she fell asleep. "Goodnight, Sugar puff." you whispered as she snuggled into the crook of your neck. You fell asleep soon after.

----
woo!! super fluff time!!!
word count: 764