Scorpia (1) (FL)

another one for bluerimo ! hope you enjoy :)
Reader replaces catra btw
warnings: mild swearing
-------
Working for the horde is hard. The beds are rock hard and the superiors treat you like dog shit. Since the failure of the first attempt to capture Salineas and your permanent pairing with force captain Scorpia, you had felt worse than ever. The large bug-human hybrid was surprisingly easy to get along with, she even mentioned how much she loves hugs. Shadow weaver had assigned her to you permanently because according to her thick head, you weren't working hard enough. Your next mission was to capture princess glimmer and her friend Bow, and to take the sword of protection at the princess ball. Since Scorpia is a princess, she decided you would be her plus one.

-timeskip to the ball brought to you by the flamingo blanket my sister owns-

You and Scorpia walked up to princess Frosta, saying your formalities before Adora ran up and started yelling. "They're from the horde! they're up to something! you can't let them in!" "Oh Adora," you purred, "Scorpia is a princess, and I'm her plus one." You slyly said, as you smirked at her. Princess Frosta was fuming now, and asked Adora to leave before apologizing to us. "Hey (name), im gonna go get some food, I'll be right back!" Scorpia half-shouted, walking over the the food stand. Only then had you realised: holy fucking shit, I think I like her. You had always felt weird around Scorpia, and you didnt know what it was until now. In the horde, love was seen as being weak and vulnerable to attacks. You shook your head and wandered by a bin, throwing a bit of paper into it. Adora scrambled over and dug through the bin, only to find that it was a note saying "hey, Adora" from you. You walked up to the overhead balcony and watched as Scorpia stuffed her face with treats. you smiled slightly, thinking about how cute she's being right now. cmon, (name)! love is for the weak! dont let yourself fall! you thought to yourself, still staring at her with heart eyes. Suddenly, you felt a presence behind you. "Hey (name)!" said Scorpia. You jumped a little and turned round, your face slightly pink. "what're you doing up here?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. "I enjoy the view." you answered, staring up at her tall form. You could tell she was nervous about something. "Cmon lets go! We gotta go plant the seeds, remember?" The word seeds was your code for heat bombs.

-another dumbass timeskip since my lazy ass cant write action scenes-

You and Scorpia successfully completed the mission, and you both went back to the ship you were given. "yknow, this was kind fun" Scorpia whispered, a bit too loudly. You had had enough of her being babey, so to clarify what you felt, you smashed your lips onto hers, jumping into her arms. As soon as you broke the kiss, Scorpia look shocked. "Woah, (name), didn't think you felt that way." "think nothing of it." you snapped, but Scorpia was having none of it. She eventually convinced you to hug her tightly, as you both flew back to the fright zone.

------
whew! that took a while! Anyway, just gonna clarify that even though I took a hit at shadow weaver, I still love her-

word count: 571