Glimmer (1) (FL)

for @leximina , i hope you enjoy!!!
this prom is less problematic than the prom in the show to make my writing easier but its still gonna have the main parts of the episode
------
"Do I have to wear this? I look ridiculous!" you complained, lifting up the frills of the dress you were given as if it were diseased. "Ugh, fine, you can wear a suit. On one condition; you have to be my plus one!" Glimmer said, and you fist-pumped the air and ran to get your suit.

You walked into Glimmer's room and bowed, winking at her playfully. "How do I look?" She asked you, looking down and blushing a little. "You look fabulous, princess. Now let's go!" you exclaimed, pointing upwards and smiling widely.

You and Glimmer walked into the kingdom of snows with Adora, and greeted princess Frosta. "Thank you for your hospitality, revered hostess." You said, bowing to her politely. You and Glimmer walked away and went to gather some food. You took a plate and put some foods you thought looked nice on it, then left to go and lean on a pillar while observing the ball. "(name)!" you hear glimmer shout, making you jump up slightly in shock. "Gods, Glimmer you scared the shit out of me!" you laughed, putting your hand on her shoulder.

A few hours later, Frosta announced that the first dance would begin soon. "Come on, let's go!" you said, dragging Glimmer to the dance floor. You both started dancing, and the dance ended with a dip. You pulled glimmer up from the dip and smiled at her. "(name), I have something to tell you.." she trailed off, and you knew exactly what it was. Before she could say anything, you pressed your lips against Glimmer's softly, smiling into the kiss. "I love you too, sparkles." you said, smirking at her. "How did you know?! Was I obvious..?" she asked, shocked that you knew. "You made it pretty obvious, sparkles. I saw you blushing when you look at me by the pillar." you replied, laughing lightly.

Suddenly, you heard bombs go off and a cloth with cloroform on it around your mouth. You tried not to breathe it in, but you blacked out in seconds.

You woke up to see Glimmer restrained by handcuffs beside you, and that you were in the exact same position. "Glimmer?! Are you okay?" you asked, almost shouting at her. She woke up slowly and you knew she was fine. Glimmer tried teleporting out of the handcuffs, but she failed. "Don't bother trying, it'll only hurt you more." you heard a voice say, and you knew that they were the person behind putting your baby in restraints. "Let us go!" you shouted, your eyebrows furrowing in anger as small flames came out of your fists. "(name), what was that? You have powers?!" Glimmer asked, smiling at you brightly. You nodded, and then directed a blast of fire at the woman infront of you via dragon breath. She dodged, and used her magic to forcefully lift your head up.

You and Glimmer sat there for hours, with her trying to escape by teleporting and yourself attempting to burn the restraints off, and both plans failed. Suddenly, Adora burst through the door and fought the woman, and almost lost her memory, but she took you both away back to Brightmoon. The entire mission for rescuing you, Glimmer and Bow was successful, but they lost entrapta on the way. Everyone was sad, but you and Glimmer pulled through it and spent lots of time together.

You were chilling in your room, cuddling with Glimmer as per usual. You gave her a soft kiss on the head and pulled her closer, leaning into the crook of her neck. "I love you." You said, kissing Glimmer's neck softly, putting your arm around her. "I love you too, firecracker."
--------
aight its before the deadline enjoy
word count: 659

She-ra x reader oneshots!! (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें