Huntara (1) (ST)

I mean cmon,, its obvious that huntara's first appearance isn't gonna be fluffy.
--------
Your work as a bartender in the crimson waste wasn't fun. Men constantly hit on you, and they would attempt to get you to date them. You just kept your head low and cleaned the glasses, until a creak of a barstool caught your attention. You looked up, expecting there to be a man smirking at you, but there was in fact, a woman. She put some cash on the counter. "Give me the strongest thing you've got, I've had a bad day." she said, her head sitting in her hand. You whipped up the strongest drink the bar has and passed it over the counter, pushing the money she gave back to her. "It's on the house." you whispered, nodding your head slightly at her.

You later learned that the woman's name was Huntara, and she was a regular customer here. The bartender that usually took her orders quit to go and travel the world, so you took their place. You must admit, that out of all the women you've encountered here, Huntara had to be the most attractive of all. Some of your favourite features of hers was her strong jawline and her toned muscles, and her eyes. Her eyes were the best part, you thought. They were very beautiful. Sometimes you'd be caught up in a daydream about her, which wasn't unusual. "Hello? Earth to (name)?" She said, waving her hand infront of your face. You were daydreaming again. "O-Oh! Sorry about that, it's normal." you stammered, blushing a little in embarrassment. "Do you need anything?" you asked, your eyebrows raising slightly. Huntara leaned closer to you, your breaths becoming sharper. "Well, I'd quite like it if you'd kiss me right now." she said, putting her hand under your chin. She was such a tease, you thought. Huntara leaned away back into the stool, smirking at you. She definitely caught your attention, and she damn well knew it. She finished her drink and left the bar soon after.

Weeks later, the two of you had bonded well. You were now her regular server, and you were genuinely glad about it. It was something about her, you just wanted her to push you up against the wall and kiss you. Woah, settle down there, (name). You definitely had a thing for women with muscles, more specifically women that know how to attract. Huntara slipped you a piece of paper, which said "Come meet me outside after your shift ends, i want to show you something. - Yours truly, Huntara.". You didnt think her writing would be neat, but it was basically the equivalent of a princesses writing!

After your shift ended, you met her outside of the bar. "Come with me, I want to show you this thing I found." she whispered, leading you towards a large rock in the middle of the desert. Huntara pulled you up onto a large ledge as you both watched the sun set. "It's beautiful.." you murmured, your eyes sparkling with excitement. "It reminds me of someone." she said, looking away for a split second. "Who?" you asked, tilting your head. "You." she whispered huskily, before pinning you against the rock and smirking at you. Your eyes widened slightly, and your face was beet red. Huntara leaned in and kissed you roughly, pushing you against the rock, using her strong hips to keep you in place. You let out a soft gasp, allowing huntara's tongue to dart into your mouth. Her hands slid down to your waist, before one of them moving up slowly to grope your breast. You let out a soft moan, only for huntara to pull away and smirk at you. "You'll get more later, don't worry." she laughed, taking her hand in your own. You were lost for words.

The sun had set by now, so you both lay there, staring at the blank sky. You let a yawn escape from your mouth, which led you into the deep woods of slumber. Huntara kissed the top of your head, and spooned you. "I love you, Bartender." she playfully whispered, leaning into the crook of your neck. Amongst your drowsiness, you managed to say something back. "I love you too, prickly pear."
------
yeet i actually finished something
word count: 724