Mermista (2) (LM)

HA- First lemon of the book bc I feel comfortable writing them now.
Not for innocent potatoes or young children!!
I've finally ruined my streak of cute, fluffy stories lmao-
art by me!! it was not meant for those purposes lmao it was simply a body test-
--------
You and Mermista had been dating for a few months now and you were both going on a date. You really liked being in a relationship with Mermista, she was so cute. But, if she really wanted to, she could turn you into a complete mess in a few seconds. You both arrived at the restaurant and went to your reserved table. Everybody was really jealous of you since you were dating the princess of Salineas. You were very lucky. Mermista had a habit of teasing you when in public, from subtle flirting to actually touching you. You were giggling at a funny joke that Mermista told you, your face turning red from the amount of laughing that you'd done. Mermista was laughing at how red your face was, which basically made you blush like hell. You both finished your meals and you paid the bill. You both started walking to Mermista's palace, since she decided it was absolutely necessary for you to stay the night there.

You basically ran to Mermista's room, flopping onto her bed, while laughing your ass off because Seahawk showed up and tried to seduce her. Mermista wasn't too happy about that.

You eventually stopped laughing and Mermista walked into her room. "(name), what's so funny?" She asked, smirking slightly. "Hm?" you replied, grinning like an idiot. "You're so cute, (name)" Mermista said, slowly strolling towards you. Mermista clambered on top of you and just sat there, staring at your dusky pink cheeks. Mermista couldn't wait any longer, so she smashed her lips onto yours, making you squeak. Your lips were moving perfectly in sync. Mermista pinned your hands to the bedframe with one of her own before leaning down to kiss your neck. You knew exactly what she was looking for, so you bared your neck to her to make her search easier. She eventually found your sweet spot and bit down lightly, making you squeak out a tiny moan. Mermista left a dark mark where her lips once were, and moved down to your exposed collarbone, still holding up your wrists so you couldn't escape.

You had decided that enough was enough, and forcefully flipped your bodies over so that you were on top. You smirked at Mermista before getting up and slowly taking your shirt off to reveal the lacy bra that was underneath. Mermista got the message and proceeded to take her own shirt off, letting you admire her beauty. You were redder than a tomato at this point, and you were feeling quite warm down there. Mermista pushed you down onto the bed and started kissing your neck again, one hand unclasping your bra as you done the same to her. Mermista sat up to admire your breasts before leaning down again to kiss them. You knew that this was the next step in your relationship, so you basically let her do whatever she wanted. She had asked before taking your bra off, and you allowed her to do whatever she pleased to you. Since you discovered that you were definitely a bottom in this situation, you didn't really fight back to the amount of pleasure that Mermista was giving you right now. She kissed just under your belly button before looking up at you, asking for permission to remove your trousers. You nodded at her and you felt her fiddle with the button on your jeans before the cold air hit your thighs. It was only fair for Mermista to not have anything on either, so she put your hands on the hem of her trousers, nodding at you to pull them down. Before you could even process what was happening, your lips were captured once again by Mermista's, one of her hands on your breast and the other near your core. Feeling this new sensation, you let out a more prominent, yet quiet moan, signalling for her to continue. Mermista pulled away for air, her hand at the rim of your underwear. "Are you sure you wanna continue? You can ask me to stop at any time." She asked, knowing that you were new to this type of stuff. "I'm ready." You replied, placing your hand on hers, signalling for her to remove your underwear. Mermista gladly complied, and pulled your underwear down, leaving you completely vulnerable to her. Mermista placed a finger at your dripping core, looking up at you once again, making sure that it was okay for her to continue. She slowly inserted one finger, making a pleasurable shiver run up your spine. She started pumping her finger in and out of you, making you moan a little bit louder. Mermista added 2 fingers, making you grip the bed sheets and moan louder, meaning that she was doing a good job. You felt a knot in your stomach start to form, your moams gradually getting louder each time Mermista thrusted into you. Mermista added a third finger, and that knot in your stomach snapped, releasing your juices all over her fingers. Mermista pulled out of you, licking her fingers seductively, before cleaning you up and pulling you under the covers for cuddles. Mermista wasn't sad that she didn't get anything that night, but she was glad that she was the one to take your virginity from you. You sighed contently and snuggled up to Mermista, her arms wrapping around your warm body. "I love you, (name)." she whispered into your ear. "I love you too, Mista." you replied before dozing off into the darkness of sleep.
------------
whEe, first lemon of the book!
next up: I don't know!!
word count: 982