Chapter 4 // Pink Dust

Liz's POV
Startled by the feeling of someone behind me I jumped. I quickly turned to see who it was. It was Amanda. "Do you need anything else Madame?" I said barely getting the words out. " No I was just bored. That's all." I nodded turning back to finish drawing the bath.

The whole time I could feel her staring at me. Even without looking at her she made me blush. After the bath was full I turned off the faucet and turned back to Amanda. " Anything else?" I said hoping to be able to leave this uncomfortable situation. " Bubbles." She said seriously.

I looked at her confused. " I always bathe with bubbles." "Okay. I'll get you bubbles." I told her. I reached for the bubbles feeling her concentrated stare follow me the whole way.

Amanda's POV
I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so graceful the entire time. Just doing the simplest things was like an art form when she does it. And the real truth was that I didn't always take a bath with bubbles, but this time as special. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. So I added bubbles for a little extra coverage.

I wanted her to stay with me.

Liz's POV
I poured the bubbles into the bath and mixed it with my hand as I was on my knees. I stood up and wiped my hands on a towel I had nearby. "All ready?" I asked she gracefully nodded and started to lift up her dress.

I felt a light pink dust run across my face. I turned around in an instant trying not to make this a weirder situation. I herd the ruffles of her dress and undergarments come off then silence.

She tapped my shoulder signaling for me to turn around. There she was completely naked. I could feel my face turn bright red as I looked her up and down. "Hello?" She said waving her hand in front of my face. I didn't even realize my mouth was slightly hanging open. I quickly put my hands in front of my eyes to cover them.

I didn't want to look at her the way I did. It made me feel a type of way.... A way I shouldn't feel towards her. A way I have never felt before.

Amanda's POV
When Liz turned around her face turned from a light pink to a very dark red. She looked me up and down and I started to feel uncomfortable, so I tried to get her attention.

"Hello?", I said waving my hand in front of her face. Her hands shot up to her face to cover her eyes. I grew a grin on my face as I said her name. "Liz?" "Hmm?" She responded still embarrassed of our last in counter. "Look at me." I said stepping even closer to her.

She peaked out a little from her hands before letting out a little yelp. "W-when did y-you.." "It doesn't matter. Are you ready?" Stopping her her tracks she finally looked up at me. "Ready f-for what?" She said worried. "You have to help me shower."

Her face became even more red if that is even possible. "Ughh-h" she responded. "Sure?" "Great." I stepped into the shower and slowly sat down. The warm water quickly heated my cold body. A battle with heat and cold. A battle won by heat thankfully.

"So What first?" She asked nervously as she got on her knees near the bathtub. "Shampoo." I answered her. She nodded reaching for the shampoo. She sat it down next to her and a cup to fish water with. She filled the cup with water and drizzled the water down my head.

After it was wet she grabbed the shampoo and started to massage it in my scalp. It felt so good, she was so gentle. I think I may of even let out a slight moan that made her blush even more hesitating to continue.

She picked the cup up again and told me to tilt my head back. I did as told and she rinsed my hair to get the shampoo out. She repeated the process for conditioner, leaving it sit for a bit before rinsing it out. Her hands were so soft and gentle. The feeling it made my body have was amazing. It made me feel warm and fuzzing, maybe even loved.

"My family wasn't big on love." I started to speak. She looked at me interested wanting me to continue. "I was always hidden and before the-" I cut myself off afraid to say it. Admit they where really gone. I felt tears build up in my eyes. "Before the accident... it seemed I only ever saw my family maybe once a week. They never really needed me.
With my brother as the air to the thrown, to my father I was useless." A tear started to slide down my cheek.

Liz's POV
I saw her start to cry as she was telling me about her family. It made me feel upset, like it was me going through her life. Out of response I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry." Silence arose between us. As much as the position was uncomfortable I didn't want to let her go.

"I-i just wanted them to say they were proud of me. O-r that- that they loved me." My heart broke. I couldn't help but to start to cry. 'How could someone so privileged feel so broken?' I thought.

"Well I'm proud of you." I said without thinking. 'Damn it!' " Thank you I needed that." She responded to my complement. I started to let go but she held me and pulled me tighter than before reminded me she was wet.... and naked.

I pulled away frantically. "Ahh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to-." I was cut off by a hand Amanda's hand. All she did was stare at me. Stare into my eyes, before she got and idea and a slight grin crept on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1019

What was her idea?

Did she enjoy the hug more than she thought?

What will happen next?

Find out next chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a good day! 😘
-Atticus