Chapter 17 // Girlfriends

Liz's POV
I stared at Amanda shocked by her question. I started to freak out again. How could... I mean would we... And then all the questions came flooding back in.

"Let me ask you a question than." I said. She nodded in response and I proceeded to ask my question. "When did you finally realize you loved me."

Her eyes widened and her cheeks started to blush. She finally was able to look at me again and answer. "Since the first night I met you I knew you were special. You slept in my bed with me and you made my stomach feel weird. Every time you weren't with me all I did was think about you."

She tightened her grip on my hands again. "I just thought I was confused and tried to push it off. But you wouldn't let me. You were always there  if it was right in front of me on in my mind. I kept pushing it off until I kissed you." "At that moment I felt something I haven't felt since my families accident...."

"I felt whole again. I felt safe. I still didn't want to believe it so that's why I pushed you away. But... after the prince that tried to kiss me that day earlier came back and gave me a ride back to the castle. At the end he did kiss me and I felt disgusted. He tried again and I slapped him."

"At first I didn't know why I did until I was in my room staring at the ceiling thinking about the kisses with you and him. Yours was so much more sweet and soft. His was more aggressive and tough. Yours made me feel whole his made me disgusted."

" I kept going back and fourth until I only thought about you. And my mind didn't leave the thought of you...... And that's when I knew I wanted, no needed you."

"So Liz...I'll ask you again will you please be my girlfriend?"

I looked back into her eyes one more time before answering. Right then could I finally tell she meant what she had said. Her eyes serious but also trying not to be stern and scary. A perfect mixture.

My eyes started to tear up as I left her hands and hugged her tightly. All that I could say was a soft whispered "yes."

She hugged me back and started to cry as well.

Amanda's POV
She said yes! I was so happy I started to cry. I hugged her back as tight as possible. I loved her and she finally saw that.

I didn't want to let go of her I was so happy. We finally released each other and I cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears away.

I finally got them all but didn't remove my hands. We looked at each other until she closed her eyes. I understood what she meant and I closed my eyes as well and slowly leaned in.

Our lips finally touched for the first time in what seemed like forever. The kiss we shared then was better than the one before even if it seemed impossible.

—————————————————
Word Count: 529

Hey y'all I'm here to say that I will be ending this book 11:59 New Year's Day. And the first chapter of my new book will be released at 12:01 New Year's Day. So look out for that! It's called Taming The Wild! It is more planned out this time so I hope you guys enjoy it! Anyway love y'all!!! 💙❤️💙❤️

-Atticus