Chapter 19 // Happily Ever After!

Third Person POV
It's been months after their beautiful wedding. Since they are royal (and nice) the whole kingdom was invited. Which they didn't mind since neither really had a family.

Sure Liz had family still living. But they were some of the towns folk that didn't approve of their relationship. The parents only not the children. Liz's parents were kicked out of town for one  harassing the queens and two abusing their kids And three selling illegal drugs/doing them.

All 5 kids went into foster care for about a month before Amanda and Liz decided to adopt them. They then moved into the castle and also became royals. They were well mannered children and easy to handle even if there were a good amount of them.

They even participated in Liz and Amanda's Wedding as bridesmaids or ring bear etc. It truly was a beautiful wedding. It was that Fall and the cool breeze matched perfectly with the leaves that fell.

It was an outside wedding and was the best one even imaginable. Everything was perfect. Liz was standing at the altar wearing a white suit and subtle makeup.

She was nervous but not after seeing Amanda walk down the isle. She was amazing. She walked at a perfect pace and her dress fit her amazingly.

She was wearing a white dress with lace sleeves that continued across her chest. And light makeup. Her vale was almost 16 and a half feet long. It had to be carried by Izzy and another young women behind her.

She approached the altar and they continued with the ceremony. They both said, "I do." And kissed. Everyone clapped and they were off to their after party soon. It was stunning and after awhile they ended their night as most newly weds do wa'll Izzy and a few others kept the kids and put them to bed.

Their honeymoon was great and they actually took the kids with them on the cruise to Hawaii. Everyone had fun and everything went according to plan.

All in all everyone was happy and they lived out the rest of their lives as queen and queen,

Happily Ever After.

————————————————————
Word Count: 353

Hey guys! I just want to thank you for all the support on this series. Even when I got kinda I'm motivated ya'lls comments kept me going! Thank you!

Sorry this chapter was a little rushed I just wanted to some up the rest of their adventures!

And I just wanted to say I hope you guys enjoy the new story "Taming the Wild."

Anyway Love you guys a to the end of the galaxy and back! And Happy New Year!💙❤️💙❤️💙

-Atticus