Chapter 5 // "Normal"

I'm sorry this chapter took longer! I had it all written and ready to post but I didn't like it. So I deleted it and started over.
I hope y'all don't mind and enjoy this version instead!
—————————————————

Liz's POV
I was very confused on why she started to grin all of a sudden. What could she have thought of after our...... in counter. I looked at her then down at her hand that was still covering my mouth. She noticed my eye trail and removed her hand from it. "Sorry." She apologized. "It's fine."

"What was your idea?" I asked.

Amanda's POV
I looked her nervously. Not expecting for her comment, I struggled trying to find a different answer. I didn't want to tell her what I actually thought. I couldn't think of anything so I told her the truth.

"Well I was wondering if maybe you would like to stay here. So if I need you during the night you would be here." She looked at me shocked and blushing a little. She tried to answer me, "W-well I-ii c-could if you w-wanted me to b-but I wouldn-t want to g-et in the way o-r —" Seeing her struggle with her words I put my hand up to her mouth again. "It's ok... you don't have to. I just didn't want to be lonely again."

I retreated my hand testing her response.

Liz's POV
I looked at her and my heart stopped again. I couldn't bare to see her like this. I didn't want to be the one to hurt her again. She didn't deserve it. I took her hand softly and she looked up to me with excitement in her eyes. "No I will stay! If I want to go home it's always there.

Her eyes brightened up more then you could ever think possible. "Yes! Than it's settled!"

Third Person
After their moment Amanda stood up signaling she was done with the bath. Liz's face turned a deep red as she turned the other way trying not to look at her.

Amanda just laughed and grabbed the towel Liz put out earlier. She wrapped it around her as she stepped out of the tub. Liz stood up still blushing and left the room as Amanda got changed.

Amanda stepped out of the bathroom in her silk pajamas and asked Liz a question.

Amanda's POV
"Which side do you want?" I asked Liz. She just stared at me confused. "The bed." I added. She stared to blush again.

"O-oh I thought we would sleep separately . I didn't know you men-" I cut her off. "I just thought it would be easier to get used to each other and you would be right here if I need you. After the last word slipped out of my mouth we sat in silence for a couple seconds before she spoke.

"That makes sense I guess." She finally answered. I grinned at her as she looked up at me. "So it's settled, which side do you want."

Liz's POV
A slight shiver went up my spine when Amanda asked that question. I thought for a minute before answering. " The left one please, if you don't mind."

She looked at me grinning and nodded. We both proceeded to our sides and laid down. I felt kinda nervous laying next to Amanda. I wasn't sure why though, it's just like a friend. Maybe because I only met her 2 days ago?

Thoughts grew into my mind as I started to feel myself blush again.  Amanda who was turned on her side so she was looking at me giggled. I turned on my side to look at her. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "Because your face is practically a tomato." She said continuing giggling.

I was so embarrassed at this point I pulled the cover over my head to hide my face. All I could here was Amanda laughing. She pulled the sheets off me to reveal my head. "Having fun?" She asked. I shook my head no and tried pulling the covers over my head again.

Amanda wouldn't let this happen and kept the covers below my head. All I wanted to do right now was hide my blushing mess of a face; was that too much to ask for? I finally gave in and turned back on my side to face her. She slid down in the bed to my eyes and we just stared into each other's. 

A couple of times I saw her eyes travel down to my lips as I did hers a few times too. She started to lean in close and close her eyes. I started to panic. 'What is happening? Does she like me? Do I like her?' As these thoughts compiled in my head I quickly turned to my other side.

"Good night Amanda, sweet dreams!"

Amanda's POV
I didn't even realize I started to lean in to meet Liz's lips until she turned to her other side. It made me feel kinda sad when she slightly rejected me. 'Do I like her?' I thought.

"Good night Amanda, sweet dreams!"After she said that to me I felt warm and fuzzy inside. "Goodnight,sweet dreams!" I responded to her. I turned on my other side as well. Thoughts began rushing to my head.

"Am I gay? I can't be, I'm a royal. But she makes me want her. Does she want me?' A million more came before I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep. (Probably about Liz)

Liz's POV
'Why did she try and kiss me. Did she? No I probably made it up in my head. Wait I made it up! Am I- ... no I can't be. Am I?' Thoughts I have never had before rushed in my head forcing me to stay awake.

After awhile I heard Amanda asleep dreaming about who knows what. I tried to relax my mind for a bit until I too fell asleep.

Everything was peaceful until something heavy laid on top of me.....

—————————————————
Word count: 1015

What was the heavy object?

Who has feelings for who? (If any)

Will they figure things out before it's too late?

Find out next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that I'm not really happy with how this chapter turned out. I tried rewriting it a few times but nothing seemed right. If you have any tips please tell me! Also if you have any questions about this story I am here to answer!

-💙Bye lovelies!💙