Chapter 6 // Weird Things

Sorry this chapter took so long 😓
I've been really sick sorry!

💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

POV Liz:
I was awoken by a heavy object that laid on top of me. I looked down to see Amanda's arm wrapped tightly around my waist. Although, I started to blush like crazy this didn't seem to be a problem....  until I needed to pee.

I tried to move her enough for me to slip out. But every time I tried she tightened her grip slightly.  After a while I gave up and just laid there in thought. Everything I thought of somehow came back to her. Even if it was something totally not related. It always came back to me thinking about her. 'Why was I thinking about her so much?'

Many thoughts crossed in my head and as a slight voice broke through. "Baby please stop moving." As the arm around my waist tightened extremely. 'DID SHE JUST CALL ME BABY?!?' "Amanda?"

As soon as I said her name she shot up from our current position. "I-I'm so sorry I didn't realize-" "Its okay. I was just a little surprised that's all." I responded trying to lighten the situation.

To be honest looking back I didn't like it when she removed her hand around my waist. It made me feel kinda safe. She looked away blushing. In attempt to make things less awkward I got up from the bed and told her I was going to bring her some clothes.

I brought back a long gown that was a little more casual and a corset. She started to get changed as a turned around trying to give her privacy. The rattling of the dress stopped after a few minutes and I knew she was done. I turned back around and I started to go and get her breakfast ready.

—            • ~Time skip 6 months~•

Everything has been going great! Over the couple of months I have worked with Amanda we have become really close. We now know almost everything about each other and have bonded a lot!

I've only noticed a couple of... weird? ...Odd? Things. Like wherever I go Amanda is following me like I'm the princess! Everywhere accept the bathroom she will stop there. I don't actually mind though. It's like I got my personal powerful body guard.

Another thing is after the first night I slept here she doesn't want me in the same bed. I don't really understand that... but who knows that's just Amanda.

Amanda's POV
I think I found out why I don't want Liz to leave me. Every time she does I feel there's a piece of me missing. A piece I didn't know I had. Although I don't what to admit it... it's true.

I could never act on them though, because I need to marry a prince so I can ensure my kingdom peace.

It sucks majorly having the problems someone "normal" would have on top of being a single female ruler.

All I want is just to never be left again. I don't want to open my heart up for it to just be broken again.... I just don't know if I could handle it... especially from Liz.

I watched Liz come out of the bathroom and continue to sit next to me on my bed. I sat up ready to tell her something important... to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 561

What is she going to tell her?

Is it about her feelings?

Will I ever get better from my sickness?

Find out next chapter!

—————————————————
Hey y'all sorry for the short chapter. As I said I have been really sick and busy with midterms. But I do have very exciting new to share with you very soon hopefully by next week!I hope to post more soon! Until then lovelies see you next chapter! 🥰😘☺️