Chapter 10 // Smack

Liz's POV
I could believe Amanda right now! 'How could she play with me like that. Use me like that.' I thought as I was basically running away at this point.

Just like as if we were in a movie it started to rain. The water soaked my already wet face and upper body also including my hair.

I couldn't see out of my eyes anymore that were filled with tears. I had to stop after a while because I became out of breath. I thought of turning back many times but always came to the conclusion she wouldn't want to see me anymore. Even if I couldn't admit it then, I loved her.

I looked around trying to decide what to do where to go. I marked out the castle and my friends houses quickly which only left one option.

My family's house. I started walking that way and soon arrived at the door. I nervously approached the door and knocked. A child opened the door around 5 years of age.

It wasn't one of my siblings or so I thought.  (It was her fathers from a previous one night stand.)Followed the child was my mother with an unwelcoming expression. "What do YOU want?" she said exaggerating the 'you' part.

"Hi mom..." I said quietly.  She gave me a glare."I-i need a place to stay only for a little bit." "SO YOU LEAVE US FOR THE CATSLE AND THEN COME BACK ONLY WHEN YOU NEED US?!?" I stared at her about to cry again remembering what had happened. "I'm sorry" I responded sobbing.

She was quite for a minute. "Liam, go get the pull out couch ready." I looked back up into her eyes. "Thank you." "Yeah Yeah in return of your short stay here you will have to work." She answered me.

"Of course."

Amanda's POV
It had started to rain and I had started to head back to the castle. About half way back the prince from before stopped me. 'It was weird he didn't have bodyguards.' I thought. He asked me if I needed a ride back. I nodded and I got into the left side of his cart.

We rode to the front gates where he dropped me off and got out to walk me to the front door. When we got there I thanked him for the ride and he bowed to me. I stuck out my hand for him to kiss as I was taught when I was younger and expected a kiss on it.

Instead he stood up and pulled me into a kiss on my lips.After I realized what he was doing I pushed away. He pulled away and smirked. I looked at him shocked and disgusted. "Why did you kiss me!?!" I asked. "Well we are going to get married aren't we? That's what I understood from your letter a couple weeks ago."

I totally forgot I sent that. And I definitely regret it now. He leaned in for another kiss as I was thinking of what just happened.

I realized what he was doing and....

*Smack*

_______________________________
Word Count :520

Oof boys ruin everything. Also another chapter because I made y'alls heart break. (I'm sorry!) It will get better soon, pinky swear!

-Atticus 💙