Chapter 7 // Gay? X 2

Amanda's POV
I looked at Liz as she looked back at me. "What do you need?" I had already planned what I was going to say to her in my mind a million times.

But I couldn't do it... not like this. I had to think of something fast. I couldn't tell her I liked her. But what else could I say?

"Well, I-I.." I started to cry. Liz pulled me into a tight hug. "What wrong honey? Why are you crying?" 'Why did she have to be so kind! And always teases me with "honey" or "sweets".

Damn it, why is she so cute?'

I thought to myself. She tightened her grip and I finally started to get my breathing in control. She pulled away and I looked into her eyes again. Her amazing eyes.All I ever did was stare into them, they told a whole story in them. Pain, happiness, stress, care.

It was silent for a couple minutes before I spoke. "I want you to take me out." I said.
'Fuck! What did I just say.' She looked at me surprised at my request. "Like into the kingdom! Before I am reveled to the public." I added.

She looked at me sane again but also kinda disappointed. I brushed off the look she gave me when she started to speak. "Of course! It's late tonight maybe tomorrow?"
I looked out side to see it was almost night time.

"Yes."

After that I was ready to go to bed. Even if it was early. I just couldn't wait for tomorrow. She helped me get ready for bed and then I was sent into dreamland.

Liz's POV
The truth was I was kinda disappointed when she didn't want to take me out on a date. Over the past couple of months I realized that I in fact DID have feeling for her.

She always made me feel safe and comfortable. When ever I did go home I get lost. Like I was missing something. Her eyes like a galaxy and her voice as angelic as her. She had a smiled that could brighten the darkest room.

But... it could never work out. Me a servant and her a soon to be queen. We had even started to look at princes and she seemed interested in some. She could never be gay. Right?

Or especially not for me... even if I love her.

Amanda's POV
I finally woke up around 8:30- 9:00. I was so excited to see the kingdom... even if it wasn't my first intention. Just spending the day with Liz was a good thing.

She helped me get ready and soon we left. She took me everywhere around the kingdom. Restaurants, shops, play areas. It was the best and worst day of my life.

The best because of her... and the worst because of her.

I loved being around her and seeing the excitement of her showing all the towns kids and the places. Telling me all about the things I never grew up with.

And it was going great until I realized something.....

—————————————————
Word Count: 520

Sorry for the cliffhanger babies!!! 🥴
And if you were wondering I try to post every 3 days but if I don't I'm really sorry! Especially with holidays coming I'm constantly trying to prepare at home and prepare for test. So I'm sorry if I am late.

Oh! And the surprise will be announced on Christmas Day! So if you celebrate! Merry Christmas that's your gift from me!💙

💗💜💙
-Atticus