Chapter 14 // Need

Liz's POV
I had arrived at the drop off when the man invited me in to stay. He said my mother had called (idk how or what timeline we are in. Just go with it please.) and she told him that someone was looking for me and I should stay there to be kept safe.

It took me a second to realize who they were talking about. Not really knowing if I was ready to confront her again I agreed and stepped into the house. It reeked of alcohol and drugs. So did the man. The man led me to the couch and handed me a beer.

I declined even though I was above the legal age. He seemed kinda angry that I declined. He then proceeded to sit next to me and started to talk. He told me a lot of stuff about his family and life and asked a couple weird questions about me.

I soon got nervous and uncomfortable after he asked me if I was a virgin. After that question I noticed something.... I noticed that his hand had made its way on my thigh. He saw me staring and started to caress it.

⚠️If you are sensitive to sexual assault or aren't comfortable please skip ahead!⚠️

"C-can you please stop that." I said starting to tear up for some reason. "Stop what?" He asked. "I looked down at his hand that was slowly moving between my legs. "That." I then pointed.

He did a little drunk laugh and leaned into to my ear. "Don't you like it, babygirl~" I jumped away from him causing him to get angry. I was at this point fully crying and screamed "NO!" But it didn't look like he was going to stop. I stood up only for him to pull me back down and get on top of me. "Don't tell me no." He said his eyes looked like they were turning a deep red.

He started to pull up my shirt and bra with the hand he didn't have gripping tightly on my wrist. It left my top half exposed. I started to try and kick but he just put his legs on mine preventing me to move mine.
I started to scream and cry louder.

'I wish Amanda was here.' I thought almost giving up in this situation.

⚠️Okay sexual assault is over⚠️

Then we heard a shove on the door.
Then another... and then a another this time breaking through.

Amanda's POV

My team broke through the door where Liz's cries could be heard. I went through the kitchen to the living room to see that there was a man on top of Liz.

Liz looked very uncomfortable and was already in tears. Her top was pulled over her shoulders along with her bra. She was left exposed and breathless from screaming for help.

The mans voice brought me back to reality. "Hey what are you doing get out of here!"
Now is open hand was covering Liz's mouth tightly showing the whites of his knuckles. "Get off my girlfriend." I said almost unintentionally.

"What?!?" He looked down out Liz again. " You're trying to tell me that the princess and Michelle's daughter are lesbians?!?" He looked back at me and had an evil expression on his face.

"I wonder how the kingdom would react?" He said smirking. At this time A.J and a couple other guards came in and I gave them the order to lock him up. They did and as he was being pulled away he shouted one more time, " You f*g! She wanted it!"

At this point I wanted him to suffer so I told A.J to take him to devin (The castles torturer). He nodded and left me and Liz alone.

—————————————————
Word Count: 631

Oof that was really hard to write. Also I have know idea how this story got to this point. It was completely different than my short summary I did before this.

Anywho, love y'all! 💙

-Atticus