2. So if I tell you just keep it and don't say a word

2. So if I tell you, just keep it and don't say a word

           Tim Drake-Wayne, the 17-year-old CEO of Wayne Enterprises.

           That's all people see him as. As much as he hates to admit it, he knows that deep down, his family didn't really care about him either.

           Not only his real family, but also the family he forced himself into.

           He knew they didn't want him. He knew he was never going to truly be one of them. He felt like an outcast. Hell, he still does. But, Batman needs a Robin. If Tim hadn't stepped as the new Robin, God knows what Bruce would've done.

           Tim knew he couldn't live up to other Robin's before him. Dick was the first Robin, Jason was the one who was brutally murdered. They were memorable. But Tim was just Tim . Even Damian is memorable. He is the blood son of the Batman.

           Tim was just someone who was forgettable.

           He wasn't a good Robin, he hated himself for that. He knew Bruce and Dick always hated him, they didn't want him to become Robin.

           He didn't have any experience with being a crime fighter. Dick had experience by being an acrobat, Jason had fought for his survival in crime alley and Damian was the grandson of Ra's Al Ghul. Tim was just a fanboy, spending his nights stalking the dynamic duo.

           Tim had always been isolated. He never had many friends as a kid, but he liked that. Having a small circle of friends that he could trust was enough. But after he started training, he started to become distant from his friends. By the time he was done with his training, he had completely lost in touch with them.

           He didn't really care that he had lost in touch with them, because by then his parents were killed, and he was left in mourning.

           When Bruce had broken the news to him, he was completely shattered. But, he had to remain strong, because if he didn't Bruce wouldn't let him become Robin. As much as Bruce needed Tim, he knew what it felt like to have your parents killed. He didn't want Tim to turn into a raging monster.

           No shade intended.

           Tim had dated Stephanie Brown. She was definitely an opposite of Tim. He liked that about her. Maybe not in the way she wanted, though

           At the time they started dating, Tim was still trying to figure out himself. Surprisingly, it was Stephanie who broke up with him.

           She had noticed that he didn't show any interest in her, romantically. Slowly she started connecting the dots, for example, Tim checking out Dick's bum during missions, blushing when Kon would touch him and the worst of all; staring at pictures of Jason for hours (quite literally. As much as he thought she was exaggerating, turns out she wasn't. But, that was before they knew Jason was alive.)