12. Yeah, we'd fall from grace

           Living with Tim has been an unexpected experience - for sure.

           Jason wouldn't say it's been bad. It's actually been rather enjoyable given the circumstances. But even then, there still has been some hardship.

           There's times when Jason has to keep an eye on him - for Tim's sake.

           Sometimes on patrol they have fights but that's usually because of his addiction. At those times Tim isn't in complete control of himself and is way too desperate to get some drugs in his system.

           After their encounter with The Riddler, the topic about drug raids came up. Tim suggested that Jason should take care of them or even if Tim takes care of them, Jason should at least be present there in case his subconscious tries any funny business.

           So far living with him, Jason's learned that Tim's a good kid. He has a good sense of humor (way better than he had initially expected), he's smart, cute as a button and a complete badass. So in conclusion Jason's glad that he's the one who replaced him.

           They've bonded a lot over the past two days.

           It's Thursday now and it's getting increasingly close to when Tim has to tell Bruce everything.

           So far Tim doesn't look stressed about it as one might imagine - but then again he is a master in the art of concealment. Jason can only hope that everything goes according to the 'plan'.

           During their time together, Jason makes all the food seeing as Tim is too lazy and not really a good cook. Tim's work hours are also very early considering their night time activities. But no matter, since Jason wakes up around that time as well, so he cooks both of them breakfast.

           "So what did you make today?" Jason hears Tim say from behind him.

           "Omelette sandwiches to go" Jason replies, turning around, revealing the plate on which they were set.

           Tim raises an eyebrow. "Sounds rushed, but I ain't complaining" He says, and Jason watches him walk forward and reach for one of the sandwiches.

           "It was, last night's patrol really fucked up my already fucked up sleep schedule" Jason replies, taking off the apron.

           Tim snorts, as he munches on the sandwich. While Tim eats, Jason goes to the coffee maker and pours a cup of coffee for Tim. "Here" He says, giving him the cups.