10. 'Cause we'd fall from grace

           Jason's sure that Roy is by far the most annoying person he's ever known (after Dick).

           It's like when he sets his mind to something, he HAS to do it. And by all of his years being a vigilante, he's convinced stubbornness comes with the life.

           It's not like he regrets telling Roy about his and Tim's erm...situation (because it honestly felt good to let it all out, he felt as though he weight had finally been lifted off of his shoulders), but he sort of does. Roy wants him to talk to Tim so that they can sort their shit out.

           It's true, communication is key in a relationship, but he's quite sure that him and Tim don't really have a relationship to begin with (as sad as it sounds). Tim's just some guy that replaced him and he's just some guy Tim replaced, but it feels like so much more.

           There's this unspoken thing between them.

           It's awkward, really.

           Neither of them really know how they got into this situation or how they're going to get out.

           But Roy's right. They need to sort their shit out, face to face, sober. As much as he doesn't want to, Jason knows this is the right thing to do.

           "Roy" He grumbles, as his bestfriend drags him into the huge building of Wayne Tech.

           "Oh come on Jay, we're already 'ere, ya can't back up now" Roy replies. Jason doesn't say anything, just sticks out his middle finger, causing Roy to roll his eyes.

           They enter the building and it's just as Jason remembers it.

            "Woah, this is so much cooler than Ollie's place" He says, checking the place out, completely starstruck.

           They walk side by side to the information desk. Roy walks confidently, having a polite smile on his face. As Jason, has his head low, hands in his zipped up jacket.

           "Excuse me, my name is Roy Harper and my friend and I were wondering if we could talk to Tim Drake?" Roy asks the man sitting on the desk. It's weird watching him be formal and polite because he isn't usually like that. It's like a once in a lifetime opportunity to see him like this.

           The guy turns his head to him as he looks up to face Roy. "Do you have an appointment?" He asks boredly.