9. Because they've seen way too many things

           It's weird how two weeks ago Tim would be dreading going to Wayne Tech. But for the first time in a while, he's glad.

           After his (far too many) encounters with the Red Hood, for the past few weeks - he's realized that things are going too far (as much as it pains him to admit).

           Even if Barbara is treating him like crap, he still has other people.

           Stephanie for instance - She was trying her best to comfort him and support him and quite frankly he needs that. He needs that love that she can provide him with. She makes him feel like home. Not the type of home you'd have with your significant other, but the family type.

           But most of all Jason.

           In such a short period of time, he's helped Tim. Granted it was unintentional (mostly because of Tim's mistakes) but still.

           He'll never quite have the courage to actually admit that, but admitting it to himself was probably the hardest and as soon as he did, he felt relieved. Because where is the lie? It's all true.

           Even if no one thought it was possible.

           Even if everyone had already given up on Jason.

           Even if he, gave up on Jason.

           It's like secretly Jason didn't give up on him. And as cheesy as it sounds, the possibility of this being the case is high. Jason isn't possessed by the pit anymore. He's Jason again.

           Even if he struggles with PTSD, deep down inside he's still that charming 14 year old boy jumping off roofs in underwear. Deep down he's still human, and the other bats need to learn that and stop treating him like....like they do.

           He's sure that Jason is also coming to terms with him being so in touch with the Bats (most specifically him, Barbara, Stephanie and Cassandra). He's sure HE IS still coming to terms with everything that has happened.

           Because hell, this year has been a whole ride for him and at this rate he's scared of what awaits him.

           But for now, all he knows is that he has to live in the moment. And at the moment Wayne Tech and school is his main priority.

           Having a part time job is stressful as it is. But most of his life he's been trained to run Drake Industries one day. But well, that didn't work out now did it?